App description: Optimized for the iPhone 5!

No one really remembers where it all startedbut before longit was everywhere. The M virus Most people who showed symptoms were dead within daysbut others werent so lucky. Mutations were showing up all over the city. The infected were quarantined in a bio-dome force field that encased the city of Palamira. Some called it a safe zone, but most know it as the Death Dome. The M virus grew stronger inside the Death Dome and eventually became strong enough to live on its own without a host. Strong enough to becomeThe Behemoths!

The only name I know is Phoenix, I have no recollection of who I was beforeThe one thing I do know is that they will never dismantle the dome while the behemoths are still alive so I must take them all down.myself!

FIGHT FEARSOME ENEMIES
Battle Larger-than-life Behemoths in a virus-ravaged city

EVOLVING COMBAT!
Learn new skills and techniques as you progress through the game. Use them to take down even tougher enemies!

FIND LOOT!
Scavenge the remnants of a once-thriving city

ELEMENTAL WEAPONS AND ARMOR!
Wield acid, fire and lightning to exploit enemy weaknesses!

Death Dome is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

D3adly's comments:
Quote:
Description
FIGHT FEARSOME ENEMIES!

SCAVENGE THE REMNANTS OF A ONCE-THRIVING CITY FOR LEGENDARY LOOT!

CHALLENGE LARGER-THAN-LIFE BEHEMOTHS HELL-BENT ON DESTROYING THE WORLD!

The last hope of a dying city rests the shoulders of Phoenix, a genetically mutated survivor conditioned to exact retribution on those who threaten the last bastion of humanity.

Death Dome is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

What's New in Version 0.2.0
➤ New scavenging mode! Tap as many points as fast as possible for massive loot!

➤ New Enemy: The Klown!

➤ Death Dome Daily Bonus: Keep returning to the Dome to get stat boosts, and hard currency on the 5th Day!

➤ 2 New weapons: Chain saw and Sparkly Wand!

➤ 2 New environments: Mezzanine and Highway Diner!

➤ Optimizations & bug fixes

07-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Like to see a game play video for this!

07-23-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Like to see a game play video for this!
Trust me when I tell you that my Phone did ring when Deadly put the Link Online. I`ll be back soon with the usual. Just need to get Breakfast and get in shape for today.

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-24-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Gameplay Trailer added.
07-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Trust me when I tell you that my Phone did ring when Deadly put the Link Online. I`ll be back soon with the usual. Just need to get Breakfast and get in shape for today.
Il be keeping you busy with videos their are a few more canadian releases ive posted check them out......
07-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Is this Griptonite's first game on iOS? I know they were quite prolific on DS, but I can't think of anything they've done yet on this platform.
07-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Wtf. Always either Canada or NZ first, i cant contain my jealousy anymore.

v0.2.0? So game is out but only 20% of the content is available? Or am i just being paranoid?

And where the hell did this come from? Screenies look soooo good. Cant wait to see Sanuku's video.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Judging from the screenshots, this should be a good one. Fingers crossed.
07-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Shhhh... Listen... Can you hear that?

If this game plays anything like the screens look and isn't an IAP nightmare, the sound you're hearing is my grades plummeting this fall...

DBC

I give up.
07-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Shhhh... Listen... Can you hear that?

If this game plays anything like the screens look and isn't an IAP nightmare, the sound you're hearing is my grades plummeting this fall...

DBC
With your "currently playing" list on your sig as full as that, i bet you spend 3 years to complete a schoolyear.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-23-2012, 10:59 PM
I can get it now because I'm a proud Canadian
Interested to see how it handles on my iTouch 4th gen device