★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blue attack or blue defense?

View Poll Results: Which is better blue attack or blue defense?
Blue attack 9 64.29%
Blue defense 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
06-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Blue attack or blue defense?

I have heard a lot about both of them and am curious which you all think is better. I did search and looked through about 5 pages and did not see one like this although I bet there is one but since one of the games just got a large update I think it would be value to repoll. I will probably end up buying both but I want to get just one before 3.0 comes out as I have only one space left haha. So vote away.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
06-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Blue attack is a high scores game, blue defense has customizable options and deeper gameplay. Your call.

06-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
Blue attack is a high scores game, blue defense has customizable options and deeper gameplay. Your call.
I think you flipped those.

I prefer Blue Defense. It's simple, yet addicting.

Plus+ (Eliminate): CBraun53

Favorite games: Bounce On, Car Jack Streets, Blue Defense!, AlienMangle, Snail Mail, Mouse About
06-17-2009, 07:32 AM
They're both great games, they're just different. Personally I love Blue Attack but the use of accelerometer exclusively, makes this a hard title to go back to now that I'm spoiled with virtual analog sticks. It is worth the two dollars to have both on your ipod however.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
06-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Blue Attack was just shabby. It looked nice, played terribly. I can't stand it. But Blue Defense is a freakin' classic. I love it. So much addicting fun.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
06-17-2009, 03:01 PM
i like blue defense the best

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
06-17-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm more into Blue Attack. Offence is the best defence.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]