Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 PM
ThomasP ThomasP is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yes that would be sweet like stomp on first enemy or stomp on x amount.
"Stomp 3 enemies within 3 seconds" for example is surely a possibility
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-12-2013, 03:43 PM
ThomasP ThomasP is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
How's the game coming along?
Well it's coming along nicely at the moment. Just keep in mind that our game is of "episodic" nature which means once version 1.0 is out the door doesn't mean we stop there. In fact it means we will continue to work in order to make more levels and mini-games and whatnot



Thomas P.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-12-2013, 07:43 PM
ThomasP ThomasP is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is it gonna hit the store soon?

Soonish yes. We still have a few things to do.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-13-2013, 01:39 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,985
Default

Cant wait for this... but shouldnt this thread be on the Upcoming games section to get more hype on the release? I think that'll help get it more attention pre-release too.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasP View Post
Well it's coming along nicely at the moment. Just keep in mind that our game is of "episodic" nature which means once version 1.0 is out the door doesn't mean we stop there. In fact it means we will continue to work in order to make more levels and mini-games and whatnot



Thomas P.
I was so excited until I hit this...

Episodic just killed it for me.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 AM
ThomasP ThomasP is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Cant wait for this... but shouldnt this thread be on the Upcoming games section to get more hype on the release? I think that'll help get it more attention pre-release too.
Once we will be closer to release we will open a new thread with more info and media
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 AM
ThomasP ThomasP is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I was so excited until I hit this...

Episodic just killed it for me.
Why an episodic release killed it for you is a bit strange to me. So you don't want more levels/content? Since we are a rather small team we can't create 50 levels right off the bat unless you want to wait another 2 years for the game

So please give us a chance


Thomas P.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-13-2013, 09:15 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasP View Post
Why an episodic release killed it for you is a bit strange to me. So you don't want more levels/content? Since we are a rather small team we can't create 50 levels right off the bat unless you want to wait another 2 years for the game

So please give us a chance


Thomas P.
Yeah, you should probably do a little more market research on previous 'episodic' iOS titles if you don't know why it's a turn off...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent