★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iGuerilla 2: Asian Operations ($ 2.99)

06-17-2009, 01:38 AM
iGuerilla 2: Asian Operations ($ 2.99)

12 totally new missions.
4 levels of difficulties.
New gameplays.
More weapons: sniper rifle, m60...
More achievements to complete.
Web ranking.
Only $2.99.

iTunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=313005545&mt=8

VIDEO TEASER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-4ZkPprm8

06-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
ohhhhh, I was a fan of the first one after its updates. I might pick this up.

06-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Promo codes?
06-17-2009, 02:32 AM
ya gotta love that guerilla in the last screenshot
06-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
ya gotta love that guerilla in the last screenshot
Lol!

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-17-2009, 06:57 AM
Oh please, paying $2.99 to shoot a bunch of non-animated cardboards? Unless iGuerilla 2 experiences some 180 degree changes it's barely worth $0.99 like the first one. I tried the Lite of the first one and it's the worst shooting game I've ever played, even worse than Zombie Attack.
06-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Oh please, paying $2.99 to shoot a bunch of non-animated cardboards? Unless iGuerilla 2 experiences some 180 degree changes it's barely worth $0.99 like the first one. I tried the Lite of the first one and it's the worst shooting game I've ever played, even worse than Zombie Attack.
Whoa...I'm actually downloading this as I write this, and you are being much too harsh on this. If you only downloaded the lite, then you haven't really played the game. I agree, that the first iteration of the game needed a lot of work, but the dev made numerous updates (some based on feedback from this forum) that improved the game greatly. The first game was by the devs own description a shooting gallery style game at heart. Once that is established, it all comes down to the execution, and the dev really improved that aspect. I'm looking forward to playing the second where it looks like the dev has added some nice variations to the gameplay. I've played a lot of shooting games on the iDevice, and this is nowhere near the worst...if you like them I say definitely give the first a shot (pun intended), I can't speak to this version yet.
06-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Thanks sizzlakalonji.

So, what's your first impression on iGuerilla 2?
Do you like the new gameplays (especially the sniper mode)?

Don't hesitate to make any comments, you already know that we can fix bug / add features quickly
06-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I'm thinking the same... What I really hate is Shooter.. But I do love sniping and machine guns...

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by africanwar View Post
Thanks sizzlakalonji.

So, what's your first impression on iGuerilla 2?
Do you like the new gameplays (especially the sniper mode)?

Don't hesitate to make any comments, you already know that we can fix bug / add features quickly
No problem. I've only had a few minutes to play. I completed the first mission and played the second (sniper) mission. It was very cool, although I died with the quickness. I didn't notice any health pop up on this level, are there any on sniper levels? I really enjoyed the little I played, and keep up the good work. Pay no mind to people slamming the game who haven't played it. After I play a bit more, I'll give more in-depth impressions/suggestions since you're so responsive to feedback!