★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: new strategy game!you must fight with the boss,conquer the chaos land!

lori's comments:
Come on!don't be a coward.Lead your soldiers and save the world!

Leading your soldiers and saving the bloody world to survive and win the honor. No escape.

Kinds of units are for selection, they are mutual restraint but interdepended
Multiple state, mods and missions are available.
F.the Boss to win rewards and achievements.
Charming special effectives.
Super AI.

We live for feedback!

10-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Hmmm think i'll pass. I know the developer is chinese but they really do need to spend some money with the translation or western iOS owners might not bother with it at all. Spelling mistakes/bad english all over the place i'm sorry to say

10-15-2012, 04:07 AM
^lol yeah. Noticed that too. There's just too much misspellings for me to bother.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^lol yeah. Noticed that too. There's just too much misspellings for me to bother.
Thanks for your comments. Due to time limits for dual version publish, some part needs to be enhance, English text will be in first priority in coming version. New version will be updated soon. Hopefully that will reach your expects.
10-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lori View Post
Thanks for your comments. Due to time limits for dual version publish, some part needs to be enhance, English text will be in first priority in coming version. New version will be updated soon. Hopefully that will reach your expects.
Can understand that, but in the 5 preview pictures on itunes (and above in this thread) i do think someone should have checked those as those are going to be the first pictures people see about this game.
10-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Can understand that, but in the 5 preview pictures on itunes (and above in this thread) i do think someone should have checked those as those are going to be the first pictures people see about this game.
Thanks
10-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I want to F. the Boss too!
10-17-2012, 02:22 AM
Those look like the characters from that line Defense game.(forgot the name) I guess they were borrowed too?
10-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Those look like the characters from that line Defense game.(forgot the name) I guess they were borrowed too?
The characters are 100% original, well, those could be similar to ours other games like "Leave Devil Along".
10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROG View Post
I want to F. the Boss too!
F. the Boss Two will be on schedule