★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The mysterious story happened in one city. I was approached and asked for urgent measures to follow him. He could not really tell what happened, but what he saw - obviously frightened and caused much worry for the future well-being of the citizens and the city. When he turned to me, seeker magical mysteries and puzzles that do not take up regular studies. There is clearly involved magic spell or something like that. I should rather take up this matter and help the city.

3dkostya's comments:
Hey there, It’s a great game Hidden Object that I'm sure you gonna like it: Hidden Object: Ghost of King Black Magic Premium

Description
The mysterious story happened in one city. I was approached and asked for urgent measures to follow him. He could not really tell what happened, but what he saw - obviously frightened and caused much worry for the future well-being of the citizens and the city. When he turned to me, seeker magical mysteries and puzzles that do not take up regular studies. There is clearly involved magic spell or something like that. I should rather take up this matter and help the city.

Download a Paid version of the game on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidden-object-ghost-king-black/id1109772172?l=uk&ls=1&mt=8

PromoCodes:

LE3HR4EWTHYW
XFA7W6T6Y4TR
WL6RFRJEHTRP
X9JY9K369JY9
XKLETT7PWMH3
9J9R9YXM364Y
L4RTY6W4FP6E
J663LRJYY4TF
NFRL9JHYRPLX
XLXNRRL677JP
L4RWA7LM3XKX