Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosdefender View Post
Hello. Does anyone know where to find Legendary Beads? I was able to steal one from a boss but that's it.

EroNasubi said he found an easy way to get them so hoping he'll give his secret.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatc0re View Post
Thor is in the East Cave. I recommend running all the way down to level 90, where you will have a restore hp/mp point. For best results have Mug as everyone's default attack.
Yupz, no secret anymore
For me, I use steal as default instead of mug, coz I would kill Thor before I can steal the bead from him..
Old 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM

Thank you!!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
iPhone 3GS

I can't take full credit for that, I read it on the gamefaqs board for the android version.

Has anyone been able to get ending #6 and/or #8?
I'm guessing they are Liza and Anton's endings... they're eluding me still.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

How do you defeat the metal slugs in the mythril mine? I've tried dual magic, high damage physical attacks, different weapons. Only success I've had is with the death spell and I think I may have taken one out with a critical physical attack. Any other ideas?

Edit: I ended up using death with attack all with a few of my characters. It's not a %100 accurate but after about 2 or 3 casts the fight would be over. Pretty worth it considering some fights would bestow 200 job points.

Last edited by patch732; 11-20-2012 at 08:34 AM..
Old 11-21-2012, 08:13 AM

How do I defeat the evil mask?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
How do I defeat the evil mask?
Where in the game is that? Is it a late boss? Early encounter? What issue are you having with him? Immune to physical? Reflect? Pain in the @$$?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch732 View Post
Where in the game is that? Is it a late boss? Early encounter? What issue are you having with him? Immune to physical? Reflect? Pain in the @$$?
He's the boss at Jung cavern. Everytime I hit him with physical attacks, zero damage. Everytime I hit him with magic attacks, like 100 damage. And yes he is a pain in the @$$
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
He's the boss at Jung cavern. Everytime I hit him with physical attacks, zero damage. Everytime I hit him with magic attacks, like 100 damage. And yes he is a pain in the @$$
That might be the boss you're suppose to use dual magic on. For example, have someone be an ice caster and also equip them with wind magic. When you have 2 or more skill orbs ready, blast it with both magics at the same time.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch732 View Post
That might be the boss you're suppose to use dual magic on. For example, have someone be an ice caster and also equip them with wind magic. When you have 2 or more skill orbs ready, blast it with both magics at the same time.
Okay, I'll give it a try, thanks
Old 11-29-2012, 03:39 PM

hi synthetic, I read your post and have been hard pressed to find any FAQ online for Dark Gate or a number of Kemco RPS. I found that in the game with the Dark Mask boss, you just need one character that has an ability to cast ice and wind magic. To use them together skill your character with both a wind and ice spell of the same power (mp is the same) wait for two red orbs to charge and use the spells at the same time with one caster making a combo spell. This works with thunder and fire (Thunder Fire X) and also Holy and Dark (Holy Curse) sounds like you spent a lot of time grinding don't forget about doing quests at the guilds to lvl up and get JP faster. , level 30 is high to be paying the dark mask boss. I'm still playing to unlock all the job classes and endings, game has great replay value. hope this helps.