★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Six Foot Kid
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 119.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: An immersive, atmospheric mobile gaming experience that redefines match three puzzles.

Move Aster around by casting magic at matches of three or more, collect items and light her way through the Forgotten Forest to the gates of the Afterlife.

Match 3 or more forest tokens to move Aster around the grid
Strategic yet relaxing gameplay
No time limit
30 hand crafted levels
Over 85 memories to collect
Discover new strategies as you progress

A curious puzzler...more than a typical match-3 - TouchArcade

"...a match-three game that is unlike anything youve ever played before" - AppAdvice

Beautiful tasty work. Grimm inspired, a personal favourite of mine - Deane Taylor, known for his work as Art Director for Tim Burtons The Nightmare Before Christmas film

From the developer Six Foot Kid, the team that brought you the hit games Monster Dash and Band Stars!
10-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Looks pretty smooth and slik but also "just like another match3 game"...? But if the production quality is great I could be convinced to buy it anyways.
10-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Keep an eye out for the launch trailer with new gameplay that will be available today!

Check out Six Foot Kid's Website, Twitter or Facebook for the latest news on our games!

Last edited by Six Foot Kid; 10-28-2015 at 04:54 PM.
10-28-2015, 08:57 PM
10-29-2015, 02:34 AM
Thank you for the video Sanuku!

So obviously some of you are already playing and the cat is well and truly out of the bag so to celebrate here is a new trailer from us...

YouTube: video

Quote:
And don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter and our website

Also if you're enjoying the game we'd love to hear about it!

Check out Six Foot Kid's Website, Twitter or Facebook for the latest news on our games!
10-29-2015, 02:46 AM
Please tell me the "auto hints" can be fully turned off. Sanuku's video showed them trying to get your attention during the entire video.

Honestly why does anybody implement these anymore? It's never a good pick and if it was it would ruin any sense of accomplishment anyways. Can't understand why devs keep putting these annoying things in their games.

Maybe for the first level but then... Leave the player alone.
10-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Please tell me the "auto hints" can be fully turned off. Sanuku's video showed them trying to get your attention during the entire video.

Honestly why does anybody implement these anymore? It's never a good pick and if it was it would ruin any sense of accomplishment anyways. Can't understand why devs keep putting these annoying things in their games.

Maybe for the first level but then... Leave the player alone.
Agreed, auto hints ruining game. End it
10-29-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm really enjoying this game so far. I pay no attention to hints the game offers other than teaching gameplay at the beginning.
10-29-2015, 12:07 PM
Im about halfway done with this game and I'm really loving it. It's just like "Wizard Quest" but with a little more puzzle. I'm really loving the art direction for this game. I hope more levels will be out soon.