★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dropship.

11-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Dropship.

It is officially Midnight on the east coast of the United States and my sentence is up.

What do you all think about the upcoming game from ngmoco, dropship. I personally compare it to Venger, but much more advanced.
11-29-2008, 12:06 AM
How much is it gonna cost anybody know?

11-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Venger? That's a 1st-person shooter; Dropship looks more like a Gravitar variant, not really anything like Venger except that they both involve spaceships.

--Eric
11-29-2008, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
It is officially Midnight on the east coast of the United States and my sentence is up.
So you waited an hour and a half since making your 6th thread for the day?

I'm sure a little piece of you died on the inside for having to restrain yourself the way you did.
11-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
So you waited an hour and a half since making your 6th thread for the day?

I'm sure a little piece of you died on the inside for having to restrain yourself the way you did.
lol. Yes. And I'm still not sure how many there were. I think its more than six. And no, nothing in me died.
11-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazzy View Post
How much is it gonna cost anybody know?
Supposed to be between $1-3.
11-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
lol. Yes. And I'm still not sure how many there were. I think its more than six. And no, nothing in me died.
Dude, you had like 120 posts when I got on the forums yesterday, and now you're past me!

Holy crap that's a lot of posts in one day XD

[Edit] Well, actually we both have 168 right now

[Edit2] I just checked all your posts starting yesterday at 12:00 eastern and you've made 94 posts since then!!!!!!! >.< DUDE!

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

Last edited by istopmotion; 11-29-2008 at 11:44 AM.