★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Purchased icade 8-bitty , a bit worried

10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Purchased icade 8-bitty , a bit worried

So i purchased an 8-bitty and recieved it yesturday. Open opening it the right button was stuck. It now works better but still doesnt feel right compared to the others. Second thing was i put 2 brand new batteries in it, played for 15 minutes. Turned off came back 4 hours later and it was dead wont turn on. Tried new batteries again worked a bit then turned it off and now this morning wont turn on again. Anyone bought one of these and experiencing any issues with them, this battery this is weird. I already got a rma in, but just wondering if anyone has gotten any issues with theres
10-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbrodeur87 View Post
So i purchased an 8-bitty and recieved it yesturday. Open opening it the right button was stuck. It now works better but still doesnt feel right compared to the others. Second thing was i put 2 brand new batteries in it, played for 15 minutes. Turned off came back 4 hours later and it was dead wont turn on. Tried new batteries again worked a bit then turned it off and now this morning wont turn on again. Anyone bought one of these and experiencing any issues with them, this battery this is weird. I already got a rma in, but just wondering if anyone has gotten any issues with theres

That's definately wrong, even if I have no iCade.
Some circuit must be constantly closed, I guess, and this drains the batteries.
Also, the button sounds broken. You should exchange it.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-16-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm sure there was no ill-meaning, but this is posted in the wrong category.