Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Default Castle Master 3D (universal) (Free application game)

Overall #1 in Thailand
Reached #1 RPG & Strategy game in Korea!
Ranked #1 in Podgate.com
RPG #1 in Thailand, Indonesia and many other countries!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-3d/id521038578?mt=8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

★★★★★ “5/5″ Stars (EPIC)! Please grasp it! - ipadgamereview.org

[Gamer Reviews]
★"Are you joking!!! OMG finally found an app like this!!!! Best game ever and u mean it!!! Feels like ur actually controlling an army!!! Thank you" -GPlayALot

★"Like WOW for iPod" -Lalalallaal

★"This is just…amazing! I don’t think they could have done better due to this epic 3d game!" -NotchIsEpic

★"This game is sick! Best role playing game I’ve ever played" -Juju31699

♥Romance of the three kingdoms’ Strategy + Diablo’s Action! ♥
Full 3D Action Strategy Siege Game, Castle Master!
Massive Battle of 600 will thrill you! First 300 vs. 300 siege battle on mobile!
With 300 followers, go destroy the gate of the enemy castle!
Humans, abandoned by God for their arrogance and greed, were deprived of all their 45 castles by the evil hordes from Hades.
And the last knightage gathered together for the barely survived young prince.
Starting from an action to take back the castle ‘Gaia’, humans’ counterattack begins now!
Lose yourself in the world of a classic RPG!
Customize your character’s stat points as you wish!
You can develop your character to be Paladin-style knight with one-hand sword, speedy knight with two swords, fearsome knight carrying giant blade with great damage. Customize your character with 27 weapons and 9 sets of armors, enjoying the thrill of level-up!
Build facilities to upgrade your castle and recruit soldiers!
Defeat the castles of evil hordes and appoint castle lords!
Turn the tide of the war by spying and redeploying!
Win the love of Zeus’s Daughter to achieve the ultimate weapon, Zeus Blade!
You can find merchants of weapons, armors, rings and potions and servants who will help you raise the loyalty of citizens and lords in town.
Don’t forget to find Zeus’s daughter, who is willing to give you the ultimate weapon, Zeus Blade. Though, only the chosen one can get her love.

Free Application game that came out in app store 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly it's a Free application considering its scale.
Grammar is a bit rough since the company is a Korean game company. but this game is very well made and has immersive qualities to it!
More like Total War (if you are not familiar with the Romance of Three Kingdom) mixed with action rpg such as dynasty warrior. I would strongly suggest people to play it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CMscreenshot3.jpg (315.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg CMscreenshot2 (1).jpg (303.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot 2.jpg (282.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg screenshots 6.jpg (260.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg screenshots 13.jpg (243.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by gantrithor33; 05-14-2012 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: link added (text bolded)
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Wow, looks amazing...
And with such a low file size, and no cost,
I am definitely getting this once my iPod touch for le birthday
Old 05-12-2012, 07:05 AM
iPad mini 2

Default Game Impressions

It is a great little strategy/hack and slash game. I have so far spent about twenty hours in it. And only my used real money whenever I felt like it. They changed the iAP system for the better a week ago, so you can really play a lot of hours daily without even considering paying. This is freemium done right.

Good job. Great game. And surprisingly deep.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:46 PM
iPad mini 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademuse25 View Post
I agree with most of it... tho I don't know about being deep... what made you say that?
I guess the versatility more than depth really. Stats, love interest, lords to keep happy, citizen to keep happy, taxes, defence, attack and gear impressed in the beginning.

Though after having taken 36 of the 45 castles The "deep"-part is more of a repetitive grind. Still it had me clock in 20+hours and pay through the nose for another 5 before I gave up. So it did something right.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I only put a couple hours in, but here are my thoughts.

Graphics are ok. Sounds are good. And for a game with this much content, it should boil down to gameplay.

Castle/Army management is decent and pretty deep. Units need to be recruited, each castle should have their own army, the lords need to be given their salary to keep their loyalty high, buildings need to be built to enhance productivity or unlock armies.

Battles are pretty boring later on, but fun at first, but it's mostly due to the mayhem that you can see on your screen. Unfortunately, the controls in the battles is where the game failed for me.

Tapping to attack an enemy sounds easy, but it's pretty difficult to attack that certain enemy because of how the screen shifts about when your army moves you to the sides, or when they kill the enemy before you do. Wouldnt it be better if youre main character had an auto attack when an enemy is within range?

One thing that bothers me is the move speed. It changes with the type of weapon being equipped. Duals have the fastest movespeed, with the sword and shield second, and the greatsword is just slow. WHY? I understand how these will affect attack speed, but not movespeed. Maybe UNLESS you cant switch between equips on the fly. It only becomes annoying switching weapons because you want to use a certain weapon class. I'd prefer sheathing the weapon if this is what they are after. It may just be me, but this feature annoyed me much. And this honestly made combat pretty boring for me.

As expected, IAP can break the game as it gives you access to some uber rings, and helps you improve everything faster, build everything faster. So far, I only upgraded my army and let them fight battles for me. Sometimes i switch to a greatsword to do the spin slash ability, but that's it.

I'd play it for the management included in the game, but not for the battles. I can see that there is some fun to be had, but the battles didnt do it for me.

Check it out for free though. You might like it.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-14-2012 at 03:07 PM..
Old 05-15-2012, 12:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

thanks Sanuku.
thats a great game intro page and trailers... i was worried that new comers might get annoyed with forum register but now i dont have to worry.
i gotta learn how to do thag

and Exact-Psience... yeah i agree with weapons effect on ur movement speed it gets little annoying...
Old 05-15-2012, 12:12 AM

Thanks for sharing, Sanuku. It's a great news that the awesome game is FREE.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:11 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

hmmm... has quite a few grammatical errors... but aside from that, it's not a bad game.... I'm enjoying it, and I never really enjoy games like this (that make you use gems to speed up leveling up, or building of resources... pushing you towards IAP) - but you win gems with each castle you take over, and taking them over isn't too difficult... yet. =oP
Old 05-15-2012, 02:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

great game, it's free and playable even without IAPs.
display, atmosphere, and characters design looks similar to one of my favorite MMORPGs, SEAL online (gameplay is very different, though)