★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mathfeud for iOS - a turn-based, multiplayer math-puzzle game like no other!

10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Mathfeud for iOS - a turn-based, multiplayer math-puzzle game like no other!

Have you ever played a fun math game? No?
Thatís about to change!

Mathfeud is a free, mind-boggling, turn-based, multiplayer math-puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch.

Playing Mathfeud is simple: connect numbers to solve as many math puzzles as possible in 2 minutes. Your opponent solves the exact same puzzles, and whoever gets the highest combined score wins!

Challenge your friends via Facebook, Twitter or their Mathfeud username. Or, challenge thousands of random players from around the world!
A game of Mathfeud consists of 3 rounds, each lasting 2 minutes. To win, you must achieve the highest combined score from all 3 rounds!
Set the difficulty to match your math-puzzling skills, and defeat your opponents!

With 3 levels of difficulty, anyone can play and improve their math skills at the same time.

The number of math-puzzles you solve isn't everything. Use your math skills to complete the puzzles, by using as many number multipliers as you can.
Multipliers can add a lot of points to your score, and you can achieve very big scores by combining several multipliers in a puzzle.
Mathfeud will make math as fun as it should be!

Mathfeud is be available for FREE on the Apple App Store!

official website (www.mathfeud-app.com).

Here is a video of Mathfeud in action.

Here is a link to the Mathfeud Press Kit

I really hope you would take the time to download our game, that would help us a lot (we are a small indie studio and every download counts )

Thank you in advance for trying Mathfeud!

- Christian
We Got Pixels

We Got Pixels Try out Mathfeud for iOS! Download Mathfeud
10-17-2012, 12:11 PM
If anyone is looking for someone to play against, then challenge username: Mathfeud

I will post all my loses to Twitter (Player names included) for everyone to see (I dare you!)

Let the Mathfeud begin!

We Got Pixels Try out Mathfeud for iOS! Download Mathfeud