★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah..the game is pretty fun..and some how relaxing. I was put off by the limited ammo per stage, but the game is generous with ammo drops. Plus, it's fun to smash up the office in different methods. ;-)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
11-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Location: F-125, Dreams mall, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 78, INDIA
Wow! Amazing... Who can think of such an art style... Reminds me of my Vintage 486 machine...

11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
I was going to post an update but you guys beat me to it...

Updates in 1.04:
  • iPad support
  • MOAR SPLATTER
  • ... and some small bug fixes.

If you guys have any suggestions about how I can market the game, I'm all ears. I haven't done any marketing yet for the iOS version because I wanted it to get stable and make sure people didn't have issues. I think, with 1.04, its finally reached that point where I have something solid.
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebignic View Post
I was going to post an update but you guys beat me to it...

Updates in 1.04:
  • iPad support
  • MOAR SPLATTER
  • ... and some small bug fixes.

If you guys have any suggestions about how I can market the game, I'm all ears. I haven't done any marketing yet for the iOS version because I wanted it to get stable and make sure people didn't have issues. I think, with 1.04, its finally reached that point where I have something solid.
My hat is off to you Bignic. Devs like you made the AppStore what it is today! Cheers
11-06-2012, 05:47 PM
well with a name like Zombies. i think it would market itself. i would somehow include in the description that this game is in no way related to "that other" game. thats what actually got my attention was the art, i thought it was another game by "thowse owther guwys"
11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Downloading now, hope its cool!

#swag
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Finally. Universal build. Welcome to 2012 where we have iPads! Hurray!
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnome9er View Post
well with a name like Zombies. i think it would market itself. i would somehow include in the description that this game is in no way related to "that other" game. thats what actually got my attention was the art, i thought it was another game by "thowse owther guwys"
I, too, insta-clicked because it looked that "that ubrbrethren: sharp object and magic" game
11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
A quick preview of v1.05 features that should be available by next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvnALZcuN2E

The PC version is shown in the video, but iOS functions exactly the same.

-biggie
11-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebignic View Post
A quick preview of v1.05 features that should be available by next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvnALZcuN2E

The PC version is shown in the video, but iOS functions exactly the same.

-biggie
Lol..like the throwable objects. Nice update! Hopefully though the endless mode won't last too long (ie: over 5-10 minutes)! Either case..can't wait. =)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?