10-17-2012, 08:37 AM
This looks awesome. However no iPad version=no purchase. Seriously can't believe developers still neglect to spend a week to make an iPad version decreasing potential sales.
10-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Game is good, I love the humor in the dialogue between scenes.

Ugh, the non-zombie humans are annoying and get stuck so easily on things though.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

10-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Replay? How long?

What kind of replay value does this game have and how long does it take to beat the game?
10-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Artwork style reminds me of Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery.
That's what I thought. And this game has the most creative title in all of App Store!
10-17-2012, 09:50 AM
There a demo for PC for those on the fence, I like it

http://www.thebignic.com/zombies/demo.php
10-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Totally agree with Sanuku on this one, bought the soundtrack from Bignic's site, also picked up their two free albums. Great music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
One of the best Soundtracks of 2012 and as squarezero already said the Voice Files.

To make it short - If it comes to the Soundtrack I will definitly nominate it for Best Soundtrack of 2012 since the Material is currently running like 24/7 in my Car.
10-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey guys - developer here.

This feedback is great! This is my first iOS app release so there are a lot of things here for me to consider.

First, there is an option to use Tilt/Gyro for movement and Touch to aim. These are found in Sound/Control Setup on the main screen. Enabling Tilt/Gyro and Touch will disappear the DPads completely so you get more screen real estate.

Personally I prefer the onscreen DPad so thats why its the default control. If they were semi-transparent, would that help?

Second, the file size is rather huge because each of the 25 levels has its own full length background track as well as a fully voiced cut scene.
10-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebignic View Post
Personally I prefer the onscreen DPad so thats why its the default control. If they were semi-transparent, would that help?
An option to hide the D-Pad entirely would be much appreciated. For those that would like to see it, maybe a slider bar to adjust the transparency of it?
10-17-2012, 12:43 PM
The Dev's in the house and this soundtrack...
Have my dollar.
10-17-2012, 01:21 PM
as aiming feels pretty much like a analog thumbstick, you can probably remove the right d-pad completely... it's even a bit distracting, because its not just 4-way only

music is great and very well worth the file-size... cool game