Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-18-2012, 11:54 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

This is really a fun and challenging game. A good deal for its price.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:35 PM

Default Awesome!

I'm hearing tons of awesome stuff about the game! My friend got it for his iPhone and I got to play and it was fun. We ended up betting to see who could get the highest score (loser buys lunch for the other person). I totally won buhahaha. Yeah guys so what do you guys think of the game. I'm sill waiting to get paid bc I don't have any money on my iTunes account lol.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey it's a very fun game I enjoy the different style of gameplay
Old 10-19-2012, 05:08 AM
iPhone 4

Glad you enjoy it!

This is the last day to enter the contest!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:04 AM
iPhone 4

Thank you Kevin!

We're about to submit an update which will include GC Achievements!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:25 PM

Congrats on release!!
Got the game a couple of days ago - great fun!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I was liking this game until I figured out the currency rate vs. the powerups....sucks.
I played this quite a bit to find out that the power ups are not upgrades, but consumables.
I was pretty bummed to find out that I got to use the magnet for what, 1-2 times or runs?
When you suck at games and I do, accumulating 500 stars takes a while.
So for me i have to work quite a bit to finally get a magnet that I mistakenly die after only a few meters and its all gone.

Of course, the reason for this is the evil ever-present IAPs to lure us in. What a shame. The powerups are the one thing that really had me interested in this, but in reality it is a pretty boring game in that all you do is bounce around off ledges and avoid a few obstacles. There are so many better runners out there that offer so much, and this is a runner in a 'bare-bones' style.

If the consumables became permanent upgrades, or you got many more to to use for the money you spent, or the price downgraded making them more reachable, then maybe Ill jump in again. Till then, it just doesn't have enough going for it to keep me entertained relatively speaking to all the other runners out there. Look at games like 'save them all' or 'polara' which makes this look like a kids game being totally repetitive and not offering much variety..at all. The fact that you can only jump and then come down without being able to go back up on your way down is also a bummer, or maybe that is meant to be part of the 'challenge'. At least it picks up speed, but still, not much going on here.

I am incredibly surprised by all the positive reviews making this out to be so much more than it is IMHO. It's not bad, it's just not all that fun or entertaining.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:50 PM
iPhone 4

Wow, cabdog, wish we had such feedback from our beta testers.

Thanks for your honest opinion, of course there are so many endless runners out there that are offering other upgrades or monetization schemes.

We are currently working on an update and we will seriously take your feedback into consideration and make proper adjustments regarding the features.

Thanks again!

FS Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I was liking this game until I figured out the currency rate vs. the powerups....sucks.
I played this quite a bit to find out that the power ups are not upgrades, but consumables.
I was pretty bummed to find out that I got to use the magnet for what, 1-2 times or runs?
When you suck at games and I do, accumulating 500 stars takes a while.
So for me i have to work quite a bit to finally get a magnet that I mistakenly die after only a few meters and its all gone.

Of course, the reason for this is the evil ever-present IAPs to lure us in. What a shame. The powerups are the one thing that really had me interested in this, but in reality it is a pretty boring game in that all you do is bounce around off ledges and avoid a few obstacles. There are so many better runners out there that offer so much, and this is a runner in a 'bare-bones' style.

If the consumables became permanent upgrades, or you got many more to to use for the money you spent, or the price downgraded making them more reachable, then maybe Ill jump in again. Till then, it just doesn't have enough going for it to keep me entertained relatively speaking to all the other runners out there. Look at games like 'save them all' or 'polara' which makes this look like a kids game being totally repetitive and not offering much variety..at all. The fact that you can only jump and then come down without being able to go back up on your way down is also a bummer, or maybe that is meant to be part of the 'challenge'. At least it picks up speed, but still, not much going on here.

I am incredibly surprised by all the positive reviews making this out to be so much more than it is IMHO. It's not bad, it's just not all that fun or entertaining.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
"Spit and image"

Dude in this app has the same name as my own dog, gotta buy it now...
"Spit and Image" you just corrected the correct version with an incorrect one! Hahahahaha!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanstudiouk View Post
Wow, cabdog, wish we had such feedback from our beta testers.

Thanks for your honest opinion, of course there are so many endless runners out there that are offering other upgrades or monetization schemes.

We are currently working on an update and we will seriously take your feedback into consideration and make proper adjustments regarding the features.

Thanks again!

FS Team
Thanks for your consideration. I really wasn't trying to 'bag' on the game, just would like more obstacles, more opportunities, and possibly the change in the controls as I noted; maybe even a double jump or a energy implementation/fuel degradation to allow Alfie to hover on his way back down.
I do enjoy it, but with so many other runners, this one may need more pizazz to keep up.