★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: How long can you stand?
1-10min 1 11.11%
10-30min 0 0%
30min-1h 1 11.11%
1h - 3h 1 11.11%
Are you kidding? I'm still there! 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Publisher: Duole
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Our beautiful princess was caught. The whole world is now filled with witchs screaming. How could our princess save herself?
Well, take off your high-heeled shoes and smash the witch over her face.

DONT TOUCH ME!

Flick your finger on the screen, throw the crystal shoes and hit the witch. The princess will be protected and reward by crystals. But, look out the prince on white horse. He comes to save our princess, dont hurt him or our princess will cry.

Feature
Only needs lightly slide, very easy to play.
Regardless of gender, age, job, everyone cab play this game. To kill time or for entertainment, all you need is to lightly slide on the screen.
Graceful pictures filled with magic and mystery.
There are three sense currently called Castle, Beach and Plain. You can feel the romantic love between princess and prince in fantastic painting style.
Gorgeous Heels
You can use three different heels now: Red Rose, Violet and White Queen. They have different color and power.
Mysterious Prince
You will never know when your prince will come for you. Maybe when he is coming on a white horse, your shoes is flying to him.
Endless witches with unknown magic
Your enemy may have magic power. Some will help you, but some will make you hurry-scurry.
More sense and mode will come soon.

climent's comments:
"Don’t Touch Me" – the first female iOS casual game. It’s not just to "kill time". You do not need to get through the time and space but gently slide your finger to throw you beautiful crystal shoes. Yes, throw you beautiful crystal shoes to pound that nasty old witch.
“Don’t Touch Me” was developed by Beijing Duole. It is created for all female players. With its simple operating mode, gorgeous sense and brisk music you can play it during the working or study brake, in the bus or subway, before bedtime. You can relax in any time and place easily and quickly.

10-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Send a message via MSN to climent
if you like this game, please vote for the time

10-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
I'm more insulted than interested when people try gimmicks like this...it's just boring.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to climent
This is a female casual game

Hi #SkyMuffin, thanks for your opinion. This game is for all females. When they are boring at home, when they are tired after work and etc. W create this game to make those lonely time pass more quickly and relax completely from heart to finger. This may be a promotional topic, but not "gimmick", please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I'm more insulted than interested when people try gimmicks like this...it's just boring.
10-21-2012, 11:24 PM
You say this game is "for all females," but it certainly isn't for me, and it doesn't appear to be for SkyMuffin, either!

In fact, I would say that this type of game--with these pink, girly, flowers-and-unicorns type of graphics would not appeal to most Western women. Maybe very young children would like it, but I think most adult women would prefer to play a game that requires more thought and more skill.

Angry Birds, hidden object games, platformers, FPS, RPGs...just about anything would be more interesting than something like this game!

Personally, I also find it insulting when developers try to come up with a frilly game "for females." It's ridiculous.
10-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Love it. I'm gifting this to every girl I know.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
10-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Love it. I'm gifting this to every girl I know.
The name seems a little strange for a female designed game. Seems a little creepy to me. And are you targeting female children or female adults?
10-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
You say this game is "for all females," but it certainly isn't for me, and it doesn't appear to be for SkyMuffin, either!

In fact, I would say that this type of game--with these pink, girly, flowers-and-unicorns type of graphics would not appeal to most Western women. Maybe very young children would like it, but I think most adult women would prefer to play a game that requires more thought and more skill.

Angry Birds, hidden object games, platformers, FPS, RPGs...just about anything would be more interesting than something like this game!

Personally, I also find it insulting when developers try to come up with a frilly game "for females." It's ridiculous.
Calling women and girls "females" is also really creepy.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
10-22-2012, 01:02 AM
LOL. This is pretty hilarious.

What we have here is a huge cultural divide. These non-Western devs have zero clue how offensive this game and their description are to Western users.

The devs are probably thinking they did a good job making a game for "females," and will not understand all the negativity coming their way.
10-22-2012, 01:30 AM
It does say that more sense is coming soon, so...