Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Hidden Runaway - (by Bulkypix) - Universal App

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-18-2012 at 03:52 AM..
Old 10-18-2012, 03:23 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 12-07-2012, 08:36 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I loved it despite a few problems:
The most disturbing one is that the hidden objects scenes are so dark it's some times impossible to see the objects and I found myself tapping everywhere which somehow loses the point of the game.
Second problem is that some of the puzzles and mini games have no clues on how to solve them or insufficient explanations I.e the music puzzle - how the ---was I supposed to guess the right song?
In the barrel shooting puzzle the instructions just don't tell you how to shoot those cans .
And in the drug queen dress up puzzle I figured the celebrity right away but who knows how he used to dress? A right/wrong clue method would have helped...
Next problem only applies for non native English speakers like me: some of the phrases descibing objects may be very funny and coherent for native English speakers but the frequent usage of slang is unfair for us . I mean for me " uncle bob's remains" doesn't necessarily mean an urn , at least not until I actually found the urn...
Last problem : there are no controls for sound. It's not always continent to use earphones and I don't like desturbing everyone around me but to lower the sound you need to lower the device's volume...
Overall I liked the story and the puzzles , I would get the sequel as it comes out ; I hope it does...)