Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

How many songs for the full unlocked game please?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Looks awesome! Please tell me theres not an abundance of iap, other than the unlocks of course.

The thing that kept me from getting the other rythim game, which name I dont remember right now was the iap only costumes.

If the full unlock is a real full unlock then ill be all over this as soon as it cames out.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

It's not bad! Some nice famous classical music, gets pretty hectic. Far too much story text for my liking... it is dripping in "Japaneseness" but enjoying the actual game part!

I've not got to the paywall yet... not sure if I will go with the rest but what you get for demo is great.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
Looks awesome! Please tell me theres not an abundance of iap, other than the unlocks of course.

The thing that kept me from getting the other rythim game, which name I dont remember right now was the iap only costumes.

If the full unlock is a real full unlock then ill be all over this as soon as it cames out.
Yes it's real full unlock.Get this game because its great.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I like this - currently um-ing and ah-ing over buying the full unlock - although it is slightly annoying how it's yet another music game where the timing seems to be a fraction of a second off (as opposed to Demon's Score which for all its faults was absolutely rock solid with what you had to tap and when). Like... the timing is consistent, but you have to constantly hit the screen maybe half a beat before you ought to be doing it. But it is still fun. The music is very, very impressive quality (I think it's all synths and/or samples, but they're damn good) and the full tracks are long (the proper concert performances in each chapter, as opposed to the two or three 60-second rehearsals you get as well). Story doesn't seem like much, but it's competent at least, and the art is pretty nice (that artist seems like a talented lady).
Old 10-17-2012, 11:34 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

This is really wonderful. I think that this will be very well received.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:40 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightRooks View Post
I like this - currently um-ing and ah-ing over buying the full unlock - although it is slightly annoying how it's yet another music game where the timing seems to be a fraction of a second off (as opposed to Demon's Score which for all its faults was absolutely rock solid with what you had to tap and when). Like... the timing is consistent, but you have to constantly hit the screen maybe half a beat before you ought to be doing it. But it is still fun. The music is very, very impressive quality (I think it's all synths and/or samples, but they're damn good) and the full tracks are long (the proper concert performances in each chapter, as opposed to the two or three 60-second rehearsals you get as well). Story doesn't seem like much, but it's competent at least, and the art is pretty nice (that artist seems like a talented lady).
I think you hit the nail on the head. I just played through the free portion of the game and I enjoyed it. That said, I'm on the fence about spending $15 on the full unlock when there are only 20 songs in the game. I feel like $15 is about $8 too much. On the other hand, as someone that plays classical piano and classical guitar, I thoroughly enjoyed the music and the different tapping, swiping and pinch mechanics.

Hmm. Tough decision. I'll have to sleep on it. I do hope the game gets more challenging.

Good stuff though!

--DotComCTO
Old 10-18-2012, 12:29 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

If I am not mistaken, there are 20 songs, with around 30 short songs. I haven't played enough to know if the short songs are also part of the 20 full length songs. So far I am just enjoying the gameplay and graphics.

The game really well made, and the music is quite an experience, compared to Groove Coaster and Cytus which are more techno, etc. But for some strange reason, I'm having a hard time concentrating with all those cute musicians and their colors (stroke).

I've save a lot since I haven't been buying games for the past few weeks (after Devil's Attorney, True Skate, nothing really interest me). But I still think 15 USD is way too much for 20 songs. Still deciding... Tough decision indeed.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 AM

just tried the HD version on ipad 3.
not bad at all, though it lacks polish for that price.
better artwork on characters and voices instead of plain text would help.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:31 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Bought it. Really can't afford it but... ah, what the hell. Sound quality really is great - I think they actually are orchestral recordings, since it's got the Naxos name on the opening screen (big classical musical label) - and I like the art a lot even if the assets are a little fuzzy. 20 tracks is fine by me and after a quick play on Concert mode the different patterns seem sufficiently more advanced to give it some replay value.