• Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 38.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Its getting late!

The white rabbit has come back to Wonderland! Now he needs to be on time for his date with the Queen! To make the matters worse, Alice is fond of the rabbit and she has jumped into the rabbit hole to chase him! Help him to escape from Alices hugs to allow him to arrive on time to his date!

Take control of Wonderland and make a way for the rabbit escape Alice. Help him to avoid various dangers that he will encounter on his trip. Use great power-ups to make your life easier in these hard times! Endless mode will be different on each play, so you may find difficult situations that will require all your skill to survive.

The new game mode 'Long Story Short' will take you throught 45 completely new short and challenging levels!

Remember Keep your distance from Alice and dont let her get her hands on the poor white rabbit!

Features:
- Travel to Wonderland through different and beautiful hand painted levels.
- Innovative game where you control the world and not the character himself.
- Enjoy Story mode and try to go further than anyone in Endless mode.
- Get your name on the top the the global ranking over Game Center.
- Can you complete the full achievement list?
- Use different power-ups at the right time to get out of difficult situations.
- Endless mode is generated randomly so each game will be different for unlimited playtime!
- 'Long Story Short'! Game Mode: Play 45 short levels and try to get the 3 stars on each one!

Echoseven's comments:

HD Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/a-wonderland-story-hd/id569047732

10-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Great artwork as usual josh

10-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Looks really cool. Any chance of a trailer?

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
10-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Thank you for the trailer. Really enjoy the artwork and the gameplay looks really fun. Will be buying this tomorrow morning.

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
10-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Love the game. Must buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
10-17-2012, 03:04 PM
It's published by Forest Moon but for some reason using my name...
10-17-2012, 04:52 PM
This game looks interesting. Anyone got impressions?

How many levels?
10-17-2012, 05:49 PM
This is the only game from this weeks new releases that caught my interest. The art style is cute and the game play looks fun. I think I will definitely give this one a try.
10-18-2012, 12:13 AM
Bought the HD version and am enjoying it. A peaceful game with great puzzle elements built into an endless runner type game. I especially love the random level generator. That is always a deal clincher for me.