★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Appdaq - The App Store Trading Game

10-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to dombracher
Appdaq - The App Store Trading Game (By Floxx & Liquid5) - Universal

Ever wanted to play the stock exchange? Appdaq gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of app shares and test your trading skills.

Appdaq, the world's first App Store stock exchange game, allows you to buy and sell shares of popular apps - such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

We've recently released Appdaq on the App Store, and would love to get your feedback! The game is free to download, and the first user to generate $1,000,000 in profit will win a brand new iPad!

You can download the app for iPhone and iPod touch here, or just search for 'Appdaq' on the app store!

Thanks!

Download Appdaq from iTunes

Last edited by dombracher; 10-17-2012 at 10:18 AM.
10-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Well-well....that's something new on the App Store...Gonna download it! The first who earns 1 mil gets an iPad - for real?!

10-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Hmm, I would love to give it a try And see if I`m lucky to win the iPad
10-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Yes! For real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunecaBrava View Post
Well-well....that's something new on the App Store...Gonna download it! The first who earns 1 mil gets an iPad - for real?!
Yup, for real! At the moment, the worldwide leader is only on $150k, and with some big risers and fallers the iPad is still very much up for grabs!

Download now to get involved!

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/appdaq-app-store-trading-game/id522171108
10-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Hmmmm waiting for people with over 10 posts to post their verdicts on this
10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Looks interesting and fresh.

EDIT: After few mins of playing: this game is indeed interesting. Not suitable for everyone though, as I had a hard time understanding how stock works. But still its fun and worth checking out.

Last edited by lonerzboy; 10-17-2012 at 08:47 AM.
10-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Dang, this was gonna be my new IT app. But it needs Facebook...I wanted a new iPad....haha didn't even know about that till after I downloaded it!
10-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Just played for five mins and came back to say. This is worth a download, if you liked things like business tycoon or drug wars its that type of buy low sell high gameplay.
10-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerzboy View Post
Looks interesting and fresh.

EDIT: After few mins of playing: this game is indeed interesting. Not suitable for everyone though, as I had a hard time understanding how stock works. But still its fun and worth checking out.
Hi,

Here is a little insight into how the stock value works:

Apps that appear on the Appdaq market are selected depending on a range of characteristics, such as their ratings, rankings and reviews. These parameters, as well as a ‘bidding effect’ – the number of people buying and selling app shares – determine their value.

If you have any other questions then please let me know, and thanks all for your feedback so far! Keep it coming...

Dom
10-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dombracher View Post
Hi,

Here is a little insight into how the stock value works:

Apps that appear on the Appdaq market are selected depending on a range of characteristics, such as their ratings, rankings and reviews. These parameters, as well as a ‘bidding effect’ – the number of people buying and selling app shares – determine their value.

If you have any other questions then please let me know, and thanks all for your feedback so far! Keep it coming...

Dom
Ah I see, thanks for the info.
Anyway, are there plans to add more apps for stocks buying? And also, the ability to type in the amount of shares to buy?