★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Meet the sweet Coloroohs and help them to find their right spot and color!

TESTIMONIALS

"Overall, Colorooh is a great game all around. With its outstanding and numerous levels, brilliant graphics, and wonderful sound effects, it is definitely hard to find anything wrong with this game. 8.5/10" {Capsulecomputers}

"It's essentially 4 games in one, I can probably go ahead and delete about 6 games on my device now that I have all the games in one with brilliant level design and gorgeous artwork with amazingly high polish."

"Completely unique gameplay"

"Puzzle mode is my favorite..have never played gameplay like it. Completely innovative and utilizes the touch screen perfectly!"

The game contains 4 challenging game modes, each one with 200 levels!

MODES

- Puzzle-Mode: Color all the Coloroohs with the right color, according to a few rules and within a given number of turns!

- Innovative Match3-like-Mode: Find at least two neighbours with the same color for all the Coloroohs on the screen!

- Shift-Mode: Position all Coloroohs on the right spot by shifting columns and rows!

- Memory-Mode: Memorize the colored Coloroohs and try to color the Coloroohs with the correct color!

FEATURES

- 800 levels free to play!
- 8 different themes
- smooth and intuitive controls using the touch screen interface
- amazing retina graphics
- great sound and animations
- GameCenter achievements
- Coloroohs!

INFO

Youtube Video: http://youtu.be/qxEwScc7gTs
Visit Colorooh: http://colorooh.digidingo.com
Like Colorooh: http://www.facebook.com/colorooh
Follow Colorooh: http://twitter.com/digiDingo

digi's comments:
Colorooh has been released!

Trailer:

see other thread too:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=158487

best, digi
10-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Been waiting for this one for a while! Loved grooh, so i know this will be brilliant too!

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Been waiting for this one for a while! Loved grooh, so i know this will be brilliant too!
thanks a lot for the nice words .
10-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
thanks a lot for the nice words .
Thank you alot for the hours of entertainment! This game looks gorgeous. I think in about 5 more hours is when the link stars working in the US. counting down the hours ^_^

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
10-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Love these colorful monsters!
10-17-2012, 09:13 PM
400 levels? sounds awesome! I love the cute monsters.
10-18-2012, 01:10 AM
the game has been released worldwide now!
10-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Game Impressions

10-18-2012, 05:14 AM
Bought.

Can't believe how much content there is.
This is not an endless match 3 game. This is a puzzle game with 4 different modes, and each mode has 400 brilliantly designed levels.. I'm shocked at how many levels there are! Thought it was going to be mainly endless modes!

Puzzle mode is my favorite..have never played gameplay like it. Completely innovative and utilizes the touch screen perfectly. Can imagine it'll keep me busy for a fair while with the 400 levels for that mode alone.
The other modes are awesome too, the shift mode plays out like "monster flip or chuzzle" but way more levels (400)
And match 3 mode plays out like bejeweled. And again HEAPS of levels
You're essentially getting 4 games in one.
graphics are absolutely gorgeous, you can tell immediately that these guys were the creators of grooh.. Very distinct art style..very nintendo-ish.. I love the music too, very catchy and cheerful.

Cannot praise this enough! Gets my vote for game of the week for sure.

If you loved grooh you HAVE to pick this one up. For 99c it's a no brainer.

10-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Bought.

Can't believe how much content there is.
This is not an endless match 3 game. This is a puzzle game with 4 different modes, and each mode has 400 brilliantly designed levels.. I'm shocked at how many levels there are! Thought it was going to be mainly endless modes!

Puzzle mode is my favorite..have never played gameplay like it. Completely innovative and utilizes the touch screen perfectly. Can imagine it'll keep me busy for a fair while with the 400 levels for that mode alone.
The other modes are awesome too, the shift mode plays out like "monster flip or chuzzle" but way more levels (400)
And match 3 mode plays out like bejeweled. And again HEAPS of levels
You're essentially getting 4 games in one.
graphics are absolutely gorgeous, you can tell immediately that these guys were the creators of grooh.. Very distinct art style..very nintendo-ish.. I love the music too, very catchy and cheerful.

Cannot praise this enough! Gets my vote for game of the week for sure.

If you loved grooh you HAVE to pick this one up. For 99c it's a no brainer.
thanks a lot for your great comment! one thing to clarify though

each mode has 200 levels. BUT we will add more levels with future updates.

so I guess you will be busy a loooooong time!