Take It Easy - (by Ravensburger) - Universal App

10-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Take It Easy - (by Ravensburger) - Universal App

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-18-2012 at 03:06 AM.
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm puzzled Hasn't this exact game been out for a couple of years? Did they pull it and decide to reintroduce it?

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
10-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah, how is this any different from Take It Easy by Zabu Studio Inc, which appears to be no longer on the app store? Their game was gorgeous, with lots of nice touches, and fun to play. Why did it get pulled? This looks to be identical!
10-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Yeah, how is this any different from Take It Easy by Zabu Studio Inc, which appears to be no longer on the app store? Their game was gorgeous, with lots of nice touches, and fun to play. Why did it get pulled? This looks to be identical!
Ravensburger is one of the publishers of the actual Take It Easy board game

The game Zabu Studios made was probably made with permission from Burley Games (designers if Take It Easy) but since it's such a high quality app Ravensburger probably bought the rights from Zabu so they could make it the "official" version

It kind of sucks for me as an owner of the other version since this means I'll never get another update, I can't redownload, and the number of people playing online will drop dramatically :/