Support our Sponsors:

Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Just to clarify because I don't think I did a very good job in my first post. Supported games are two things right now. Nova 3, Asphalt 7 and Order are working, The other two games are waiting for their updates. The box lists all five, so that is a little misleading. I knew only three worked because I had watched a bunch of reviews, a lot of people will more than likely not know this.
Thanks, good to know. Asphalt and NOVA would be great to play with a real controller. NOVA is a half-decent FPS and I actually like Asphalt, even own and like it on the Vita.

I'll keep an eye out, good to hear that it's actually half decent.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hey BazookaTime, are you still using this controller? Has MC3 been added as compatible yet? I'm considering getting one still now that I've gotten more into Asphalt 7.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

It's too bad that it only supports three games. If it could support all games, i would buy two in a heartbeat. It would be great playing 2 player games with this, 2 hands on one ipad just don't work, two joysticks would be great.

Now to see if apple brings out an ijoystick as rumoured. After people start playing like that on their microsoft surfaces, i hope this will prompt apple to put it out and finally accept the ipad to be a full console like system with hdmi to your bigscreen tv.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Well, one of my Game Stops was carrying the controller and I had credit so I decided to splurge and get one.

The controller is very light weight and almost cheap feeling. It doesn't feel nearly as good as a 360 or PS3 controller, but it's not the worst controller I've held either.

Start MC3, NOVA 3 and Asphalt 7 and after some adjustments to sensitivity, it works as advertised. There seems to be a slight dead zone to the analogue sticks, but playing with sensitivity in games helps that issue.

I really hope Gameloft puts out more titles that support this. If nothing else, it's a niche controller that I can pick up and use from time to time.