Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-19-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstephens View Post
The graphics are fantastic. The game is fun. You're right cbox there really isn't any downtime during the gameplay. It's so challenging that you pretty much have to be building/upgrading/using special skills all the time. Very fun tho. However it is really tough. I spent a lot of time defeating level 2. The second level!! That's how tough it is. After spending all that frustating time defeating that level I see they came out with an update "reducing the challenge of level 2". Argh! Now I'm stuck on level 4. The only prob I see is it gets too tough. Like, "**ck this"......delete! tough. Right now I very much enjoy the challenge and would highly recommend this game to any TD fan. Great job Cbox! This gamer loves it!
Haha! It is tough! We pushed an update recently that lowered the difficulty of Level 2. Oddly enough people have more trouble in the lite than full versions haha. If you still find level 2 and 4 frustrating pleeease lets us know so we can balance it further. It means a lot to us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerkarakaya View Post
I wish I had this game. Congratulations on really excellent game has designed.
Thanks, well be announcing winners next week. Good luck!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Played the Lite Version and i like the Hero Concept and the minimalistic graphics.

My wish is, to make new positions of missiles and weapons before the attack begins.
I would like to play the full version.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Played the Lite Version and i like the Hero Concept and the minimalistic graphics.

My wish is, to make new positions of missiles and weapons before the attack begins.
I would like to play the full version.
Can you elaborate on what you meant by positioning missile and weapons before the attack begins? You mean build time between waves?

Last edited by cboxgames; 10-19-2012 at 06:11 PM..
Old 10-19-2012, 07:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Great game

Really fun and i really enjoyed playing. Best feature is the one movable player. Most tower defense does not have a movable player. Upgrading and bonuses for your Hero really is a extra bonus for the missions
Old 10-19-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCNeal View Post
Really fun and i really enjoyed playing. Best feature is the one movable player. Most tower defense does not have a movable player. Upgrading and bonuses for your Hero really is a extra bonus for the missions
Thanks MrCNeal.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Developer
iPhone 4

I love tower defense games! This one is particularly exciting due to a movable hero and skills. I have just reached the first map in the second zone. Which trap works better than irradiate?
Old 10-20-2012, 03:04 AM

Thanks drnkenmonkey,

To be honest they all work well its just of matter of deciding which skills you like playing with the best. More defensively or offensively? Try mixing them up to see what play style suits you best.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:23 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Send a message via ICQ to gnome9er Send a message via MSN to gnome9er Send a message via Yahoo to gnome9er Send a message via Skype™ to gnome9er

i love TD games, and so i bought this off the hop without even checking for a lite version. the first level was allright but i couldnt even beat the second. im pretty skilled and thought this was deffinatley the hardest game ive played latley. tune it down just a notch or make difficulty selection.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:15 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Haha! It is tough! If you still find level 2 and 4 frustrating pleeease lets us know so we can balance it further. It means a lot to us!

Thanks, well be announcing winners next week. Good luck!
Yeah level 4 is pretty unbeatable for me. I've been trying for a couple days now. I've got it down to 1 minute once. Tough
Old 10-21-2012, 09:33 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Can you elaborate on what you meant by positioning missile and weapons before the attack begins? You mean build time between waves?
I mean that, if you have positioned a weapon you can't repositioned it.