★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-24-2012, 08:29 PM
#61
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
At last the time has come to announce winners!

We at cboxgames would first like to thank all of you for your kind words, suggestions and feedback. With so many games out there we are very humbled that you took the time to check out our game and help us provide a better experience for all of you.

It's tough crafting something that stands out from an already saturated market, but we work hard to try and build something memorable. All of us here at CBox really love what we do and we love hearing from all of the people that play our games.


So as a personal thank you from all of us here at CBox, we'd like to announce that EVERYONE HERE IS A WINNER!

Thats right! Everyone gets a free copy of Biotic Blitz!

All of you that have commented and contributed up to this point will receive a free promo code for the device of their choosing. I've made a list of all of those who have contributed to this thread thus far, so if you see your name on the list drop me a pm or leave a comment letting us know which version of the game you'd like, iPhone or iPad.

Thanks again from the tiny team here at CBox!
Please help us out by rating our game once you've tried it and continue to leave us feedback. We are always listening and looking to better your experience.

Happy gaming!


CygnetSeven
strivemind
AnarKitty
slewis7
bramblett05
awp69
smes3817
ducksFANjason
aldwincollantes
frozensolid
jtall
nightc1
twstephens
omerkarakaya
speed4mee
MrCNeal
drnkenmonkey
gnome9er
powersure
RickyBrooke
AceSox
CzarCastic
Joshnsuch
10-24-2012, 08:45 PM
#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
At last the time has come to announce winners!

We at cboxgames would first like to thank all of you for your kind words, suggestions and feedback. With so many games out there we are very humbled that you took the time to check out our game and help us provide a better experience for all of you.

It's tough crafting something that stands out from an already saturated market, but we work hard to try and build something memorable. All of us here at CBox really love what we do and we love hearing from all of the people that play our games.


So as a personal thank you from all of us here at CBox, we'd like to announce that EVERYONE HERE IS A WINNER!

Thats right! Everyone gets a free copy of Biotic Blitz!

All of you that have commented and contributed up to this point will receive a free promo code for the device of their choosing. I've made a list of all of those who have contributed to this thread thus far, so if you see your name on the list drop me a pm or leave a comment letting us know which version of the game you'd like, iPhone or iPad.

Thanks again from the tiny team here at CBox!
Please help us out by rating our game once you've tried it and continue to leave us feedback. We are always listening and looking to better your experience.

Happy gaming!


CygnetSeven
strivemind
AnarKitty
slewis7
bramblett05
awp69
smes3817
ducksFANjason
aldwincollantes
frozensolid
jtall
nightc1
twstephens
omerkarakaya
speed4mee
MrCNeal
drnkenmonkey
gnome9er
powersure
RickyBrooke
AceSox
CzarCastic
Joshnsuch
Hey wow that's great we all win I'm glad. I played alot of tower defense and the visuals held my attention more then most not to mention really hard levels because more strategy is needed when place them.

Left a pm. Also iTunes doesn't let you rate on the store if you use a promo code which sucks.

Last edited by bramblett05; 10-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.

10-24-2012, 08:59 PM
#63
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Hey wow that's great we all win I'm glad. I played alot of tower defense and the visuals held my attention more then most not to mention really hard levels because more strategy is needed when place them.

Left a pm. Also iTunes doesn't let you rate on the store if you use a promo code which sucks.
Yeah, thats unfortunate but you can always let us know what you think about the lite version and naturally share with your friends if you like what you are playing Got your pm, will be leaving you a promo soon!
10-24-2012, 09:10 PM
#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Yeah, thats unfortunate but you can always let us know what you think about the lite version and naturally share with your friends if you like what you are playing Got your pm, will be leaving you a promo soon!
Yea that's true we should get the lite version the top free game on the store
10-25-2012, 03:12 PM
#65
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yea that's true we should get the lite version the top free game on the store
Haha thats always helpful!

If you haven't yet received your promo code don't forget to leave a comment letting me know which version you want (Iphone or Ipad) or feel free to leave me a pm.
10-25-2012, 03:13 PM
#66
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Haha thats always helpful!

If you haven't yet received your promo code don't forget to leave a comment letting me know which version you want (Iphone or Ipad) or feel free to leave me a pm.
Well, since everybody wins, I'll take an iPhone code, since I already bought the HD version. Thanks!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
10-25-2012, 03:25 PM
#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Well, since everybody wins, I'll take an iPhone code, since I already bought the HD version. Thanks!
Wonder why hd version isn't on iTunes though some games on here play hd but this game is beautiful enough
10-25-2012, 04:31 PM
#68
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,798
I would like an iPhone code
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM
#69
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
sent you both pms!
10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
#70
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,798
Thanks a lot for this great game