★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2012, 11:08 PM
#71
Zzz..
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
#72
Sorry about that frozen. Its been a while but it should be pending apple's approval at this point.

Do have some good new though. Game center is up and running in game so you wont have to back out to see your list of achievments




I'll post again later today and let you know where the update stands. Thanks!

11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
#73
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,255
Thanks for the code! Really love the style of the game and anxious to see where the levels take me. But, yeah, I'm having crashes too unfortunately. Usually at the end or towards the end of the 1st (tutorial) level.
11-12-2012, 01:37 AM
#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks for the code! Really love the style of the game and anxious to see where the levels take me. But, yeah, I'm having crashes too unfortunately. Usually at the end or towards the end of the 1st (tutorial) level.
Hey awp,

Sorry you are having the same issues. Our latest update with all the fixes and Game Center enhancements is in review pending Apple's approval. Its out of our hands at this point but we will notify you all as soon as its available for download.

Apologies!
11-14-2012, 09:49 PM
#75
Everyone, just a heads up that our latest update is now available for download. This should fix any crashes associated with the previous Game Center update. Enjoy!
11-14-2012, 10:26 PM
#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Everyone, just a heads up that our latest update is now available for download. This should fix any crashes associated with the previous Game Center update. Enjoy!
Thanks cbox! I can actually finish a level now! Too bad it doesnt recognize my stars and completed zones..
11-15-2012, 10:52 AM
#77
Joined: May 2011
Location: San francisco
Posts: 77
Love this game! It is awesome! I almost missed it. Thanks for breathing new life into a pretty run thru game type! Very fresh and highly recommended!
11-15-2012, 12:22 PM
#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
Thanks cbox! I can actually finish a level now! Too bad it doesnt recognize my stars and completed zones..
Can you ellaborate? Are you able to proceed to after completing new levels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playpunk View Post
Love this game! It is awesome! I almost missed it. Thanks for breathing new life into a pretty run thru game type! Very fresh and highly recommended!
Thanks playpunk. Let us know if you have any feedback or issues.
11-15-2012, 07:49 PM
#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboxgames View Post
Can you ellaborate? Are you able to proceed to after completing new levels?.
Sorry, the achievments - i have almost all of the levels beaten yet it doesnt know i have over 50 stars and zones 1-3 completed
11-15-2012, 07:52 PM
#80
Maybe someone should finally go ahead and take the "FREE PROMO CODE GIVEAWAY" part out of this thread's title?

DBC

I give up.