• Publisher: tametick
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: An action packed mix of defense and dot-eating!

Eat pellets & fruits to earn enough money to buy towers, which shoot the ghosts that are chasing you.

This version includes a bunch of power-ups that appear on the level randomly as you collect the pelletes & improve either your towers or yourself.
11-03-2012, 01:09 AM
So, I flicked the much loathed TouchArcadeBot button... Because I feel like this seemingly overlooked game deserves a little attention, and I'm fairly certain some of the more ardent TA followers whom dig some quirk and retro in their taste of games will agree.

Think Forget-Me-Not with power-ups as 'towers'; there isn't any direct tower management similar to what you would expect from a traditional tower-defense game. In the end, it plays very much like Pac-Man with a twist. Different and similar enough to both previously mentioned games that I felt it warranted a mention. I hope some of you check it out, and enjoy it as much as I do.
11-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeranth View Post
So, I flicked the much loathed TouchArcadeBot button... Because I feel like this seemingly overlooked game deserves a little attention, and I'm fairly certain some of the more ardent TA followers whom dig some quirk and retro in their taste of games will agree.

Think Forget-Me-Not with power-ups as 'towers'; there isn't any direct tower management similar to what you would expect from a traditional tower-defense game. In the end, it plays very much like Pac-Man with a twist. Different and similar enough to both previously mentioned games that I felt it warranted a mention. I hope some of you check it out, and enjoy it as much as I do.
There's a TA bot button? I thought it just appeared like magic.
11-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
There's a TA bot button? I thought it just appeared like magic.
It's what happens when people start threads from the TA app. This looks interesting.
11-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Yep a very nice game and surprise. Retro graphics. Basically Pacman but with towers. Plays very well. Nice controls with a dpad. Well worth 69p
11-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Sold - and that's me for the week (i hope).

Would prefer a swipe to control though now I've had a quick go. Just my thumb obscures a bit on bottom left.

Last edited by slamraman; 11-03-2012 at 05:02 AM.