★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Table Top Racing [Universal]

01-16-2013, 08:40 AM
#31
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
First full interview up on vg247.com
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/16/from...yrise-digital/
Good interview, some very interesting details there.
Plus some cool names for vehicles, ice cream truck doesn't have John McClane jump out of the top of it by any chance?
The last picture in it of a track looks particularly cool.
01-16-2013, 01:55 PM
#32
Joined: May 2012
Location: Liverpool UK
Posts: 319
Thanks for the feedback Rip73.....more shots coming and the promo video. Sadly once on youtube the promo video will displayed be 30hz, so won't truly convey the smoothness of the game, but we'll include a link to a downloadable too Still - no video is gonna look as good as it in your hands so I can't wait to get it out and show you guys. I hope you like it.

01-20-2013, 06:22 PM
#33
Joined: May 2012
Location: Liverpool UK
Posts: 319
Woohoo, good news everyone - we've submitted our review build to Apple. Hopefully launching in a matter of weeks All the testers from here - thanks for your help - you've made it better Been a great journey so far - hope all of you like what we've produced and spread the word if you do
01-20-2013, 06:24 PM
#34
Is it playable on touch 4?
01-20-2013, 10:14 PM
#35
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Woohoo, good news everyone - we've submitted our review build to Apple. Hopefully launching in a matter of weeks All the testers from here - thanks for your help - you've made it better Been a great journey so far - hope all of you like what we've produced and spread the word if you do
That is good news.
Thanks for letting us know.
With this and RR3 a few weeks later, I'll definitely have racing fun overload.
For some reason that I can't quite explain, I think this will be a big hit.
It just looks right in every way.
01-21-2013, 02:49 PM
#36
Joined: May 2012
Location: Liverpool UK
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is it playable on touch 4?
Its is on the ipod 4th gen

iPad 4th Gen**
iPad Mini**
iPad 3rd Gen*
iPad 2**
iPad

iPhone 5**
iPhone 4S**
iPhone 4

iPod 5th Gen**
iPod 4th Gen

Graphical Enhancements:

*Normal mapping added
**Bloom lighting and Normal mapping.
01-21-2013, 02:50 PM
#37
Joined: May 2012
Location: Liverpool UK
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
That is good news.
Thanks for letting us know.
With this and RR3 a few weeks later, I'll definitely have racing fun overload.
For some reason that I can't quite explain, I think this will be a big hit.
It just looks right in every way.
When's RR3 is out.....might want to avoid that weekend
01-21-2013, 02:58 PM
#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Its is on the ipod 4th gen

iPad 4th Gen**
iPad Mini**
iPad 3rd Gen*
iPad 2**
iPad

iPhone 5**
iPhone 4S**
iPhone 4

iPod 5th Gen**
iPod 4th Gen

Graphical Enhancements:

*Normal mapping added
**Bloom lighting and Normal mapping.
Thanks for making it playable on just about all of them
01-21-2013, 05:55 PM
#39
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
When's RR3 is out.....might want to avoid that weekend
Last Thursday in Feb (most likely) so you'll be at market before it.
I'd guess just about every developer is gonna avoid launching that weekend.

Both are still an instabuy to any body who likes racing though.
The fun factor that this seems to have (plus the amazing visuals) just looks too good to miss.

Last edited by Rip73; 01-21-2013 at 06:14 PM.
01-21-2013, 11:26 PM
#40
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Its is on the ipod 4th gen

iPad 4th Gen**
iPad Mini**
iPad 3rd Gen*
iPad 2**
iPad

iPhone 5**
iPhone 4S**
iPhone 4

iPod 5th Gen**
iPod 4th Gen

Graphical Enhancements:

*Normal mapping added
**Bloom lighting and Normal mapping.
Are you able to make Bloom optional for the iPad 3? Out this week?