★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Adrenaline Pool Online 2 by Eurocenter is Out

06-17-2009, 08:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Adrenaline Pool Online 2 by Eurocenter is Out

[App Store Link, 0.99]

First 3.0 app with Voice Chat! Get it now while on massive sale (normal price 4.99)!

Adrenaline Pool is the #1 mobile pool game with a huge active community. After the awarded first release - Time magazine awarded it #6 iPhone app of 2008 - we are now presenting the much improved successor which includes in-game voice chat to speak to your opponent like in real life.

Adrenaline Pool 2 features 4 game modes and authentic physics that bring the excitement of real pool to your fingers. Play modes include 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Straight, Snooker! Play against Internet players or test your skills challenging the computer! The Multiplayer game mode of Adrenaline Billiard can be used with Wifi, Edge and 3G networks. You will always find hundreds of players online and can easily find opponents with our automatic match-making system.

Game Features:
- 4 realistic Pool billiard games (8-Ball, 9-Ball, Straight, Snooker)
- Play against a challenging computer (3 Levels)
- Internet Multiplayer mode with automatic matchmaking
- Multiplayer Chat system with player profile and friends list
- Voice chat
- Multiplayer worldwide ranking
- 3D balls, 3 different tables, particle effects
- Authentic billiard physics with English (Side Spin, Top Spin).

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

Last edited by eggzbacon; 06-17-2009 at 08:07 PM.
06-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
I wanna know how the voice cht works, anyone?

06-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
I wanna know how the voice cht works, anyone?
Yea me too. I wonder if you have to have a 3G S to use the voice control thing...
06-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Wow voice chat? this is a possibility just for that. I do need a nice pool app though.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
06-17-2009, 10:36 PM
I just bought this because of the sale, and knowing that the first Adrenaline Pool Online was never on sale and is still $5 to this day, this may be the only chance to get Adrenaline Pool 2 for $.99 or on sale at all.
So far Arcade Pool Online is a great pool game, the best multiplayer one so far. I will sync and play this game later and let yall know what I think of it.
06-18-2009, 12:03 AM
What's the word Freedog? Yay or Nay?
06-18-2009, 12:05 AM
So worth .99

I've tried the other pool games. I'd have to say that this is the best in my opinion! It's almost like yahoo pool (from what I remember, it's been years) I have yet to use the voice feature. The 2 games I played online said that there idevice wasn't compatable. I'm guessing they were itouch. It is nice to know that I now have an enjoyable pool game too play that's not cluttered and ruined by to many options and a camera that I end up having to move all the time just to see and aim a shot. It's simple and only in over head shot. If I click of the stick I can control English and for power I slide the meter at the top of the screen with my finger. I noticed that the powerstrength changes to whatever the other changed it too, so keep an eye on that. To shoot just hit the shoot button that's also in the top bar. Aim is a laser line that shoots out across the whole table, just drag your finger to aim the line with your shot. I really like the chat feature. It's not really in the way and fades pretty fast. If you liked yahoo pool, I'd say you'll like this. Oh, and the lighting on the balls looks great and the whole game is very polished! The sparkles that pop up after a ball makes contact can be turned off in options. You also get a profile and can upload your pic to it for others to see, there's an option to turn off players who swear during char auto checked, I unchecked that. Pool rooms need to uphold the first admendment, just my opinion :-)
06-18-2009, 03:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to iSaga Send a message via Skype™ to iSaga
I just picked up this game because I like pool games and it is .99. I have only played a couple games, it seems pretty good so far once you get used to the controls. I haven't figured out how to use english yet, can you?

Anyway, add iSaga to your friends list.
06-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Okay I had some time to play it, and its fun. Runs smoothly. The graphics are good. The physics of the way the ball rolls after being hit is smooth and pretty accurate. The trajectory of your shots seems a little off, its hard to explain exactly what I mean by this. It takes some getting used to and practice to get your shots down because when you aim at the ball and hit it the angle the ball moves after being hit doesnt seem 100% precise. I don't know if its because the balls are oversized compared to the table or not. Its not horrible at all, but just not spot on. Overall its a good fun game, I recommend it for $1. I personally like Arcade Pool Online a little better, but by no means is Adrenaline Pool Online 2 a bad game.
06-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Now $2.99 apparantly

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread