★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Colorbox
  • Genre:
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: DALTON coming back!!!
New locations, maps, enemies, power-ups and challenges but still the best experience.

Features:

- Single touch control, we have already optimized it to be the best run n' jump experience in a game ever!

- Various power-ups will keep you entertained for YEARS!! The higher the score you earn, the more awesome power-ups will come into play!

- Shop with your collected coins to upgrade your power-ups to reach the new high score records!

- New inspiring location maps and new special challenges!

- Updates with new maps and power-ups will be coming out very soon.
10-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Glad I caught this thread. Can't wait to play it.

10-20-2012, 02:17 AM
What's up with the 2nd and 3rd screenshots, they're exactly the same except for the background and score, even the achievement unlock is the same
10-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
What's up with the 2nd and 3rd screenshots, they're exactly the same except for the background and score, even the achievement unlock is the same
Probably faked In-Game Screenshot. Some Developer are still don`t understand that they don`t need to do it and just upload Screenshots out of the Game itself while some others...well they even don`t manage to do that...
10-20-2012, 03:26 AM
Game Impressions

10-20-2012, 03:53 AM
er... that... motorcycle... sound. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Hmmm I don't like it. I loved the first dalton game but this is missing something. I might not be right but the animations don't seem as smooth and one of the main things I liked about the first game was the sketch theme and cleaness it had about it.
With these new graphics it just feels and looks like every other endless runner.
10-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Hmmm I don't like it. I loved the first dalton game but this is missing something. I might not be right but the animations don't seem as smooth and one of the main things I liked about the first game was the sketch theme and cleaness it had about it.
With these new graphics it just feels and looks like every other endless runner.
Have to agree here. It's lost it's charm. I really enjoyed the first one (and Sad Robot).
10-20-2012, 06:28 AM
gave it a try, comes across as a fairly standard runner. visually seems a bit incomplete, as the art doesn't flow well.

i actually did like the look of the enemies/background, but I would have preferred randomly generated backgrounds rather than the 'world' system. (everytime you start over, you start with the same background)

i will need to play it more to determine whether the IAP is good, bad or terrible

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
10-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Needs a bit more animation for deaths etc. on shooting etc the bad guys just disappear. It's the little things that make the game sometimes and this one seems to be missing the little things.