Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-21-2012, 01:56 AM
badmanj badmanj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Reading, England
Posts: 1,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skall View Post
did someone else got it in some other european country?
Not in UK. Massive disappointment :-(
  #22  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 AM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,293
Default

I just had to get this off the NZ store (its easy to do) as I couldn't find it in the up either.
  #23  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:16 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,173
Default

IIRC, Devs said it's only in a few countries because of testing reasons.
And it's only free this weekend, so get it from an Appstore where it is available.

The game is tons of fun. It has much more action than battleheart, while BH is more tactical. Nonetheless, I really like the mood and setting of this game. Graphics and sound are highly polishing and I am digging the art style.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-21-2012 at 04:21 AM..
  #24  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Skall Skall is offline
Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 40
Default

Thank u for this anyway a bit disappointed that it was not released in more countries this week end
  #25  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:41 AM
wombat wombat is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Thanks everyone for your interest and impressions.

The Free event period is over.
We've acquired some significant data and we are in the process of upgrading the game.

So for now the game sale has been stopped in all countries for some amount of time.
We will do our best to shorten this.

Thanks again and we promise to comeback with a better "Sefirah" experience.
  #26  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 AM
tabs tabs is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
Thanks everyone for your interest and impressions.

The Free event period is over.
We've acquired some significant data and we are in the process of upgrading the game.

So for now the game sale has been stopped in all countries for some amount of time.
We will do our best to shorten this.

Thanks again and we promise to comeback with a better "Sefirah" experience.
Hi, if the new update comes out, will our progress be carried over, or we will have to start all over? Great game. Played over an hour so far, and enjoying it very much.
  #27  
Old 10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
Thanks everyone for your interest and impressions.

The Free event period is over.
We've acquired some significant data and we are in the process of upgrading the game.

So for now the game sale has been stopped in all countries for some amount of time.
We will do our best to shorten this.

Thanks again and we promise to comeback with a better "Sefirah" experience.
Hey no problem it's a really good game...

As far as feedback goes, every game of this type suffers from having difficulty choosing the right character when 2 or more characters overlap.

Also, if choosing multiple characters, is it possible to either display all skills from all characters or maybe have a toggle button that scrolls through each of the characters so that we dont have to break formation to cycle through skills?

Again, awesome game, and im looking forward to future versions
  #28  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:40 AM
wombat wombat is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Hi, if the new update comes out, will our progress be carried over, or we will have to start all over? Great game. Played over an hour so far, and enjoying it very much.
Thanks for playing the game tabs.

We are happy that you are enjoying the experience.

This was a test version. So I can't really assure you 100% that the data will be carried over.
We will try our best though, Thanks.
  #29  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:41 AM
wombat wombat is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hey no problem it's a really good game...

As far as feedback goes, every game of this type suffers from having difficulty choosing the right character when 2 or more characters overlap.

Also, if choosing multiple characters, is it possible to either display all skills from all characters or maybe have a toggle button that scrolls through each of the characters so that we dont have to break formation to cycle through skills?

Again, awesome game, and im looking forward to future versions
Actually one of our upgrades for the game include a way to select characters easier during battle.

Thanks again for the feedback.
  #30  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 AM
tabs tabs is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 679
Default

Thanks man! No problem with save game not carrying over, I see myself playing this game again and again anyway.

I prefer the control of this game compared to Raid Leader or Battleheart. I love the double tap feature which selects them all at once. As with the other two previous games mentioned, the biggest problem is selecting the character when they are all cramped in one place.

Maybe another double tap would cycle through the mercenaries, I don't know. Anyway, keep up the good work. Awesome game.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent