★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lost Chronicles is an exciting animated comic role-playing game. Face adventures and thrills in your search for exotic artifacts across a continent peppered with dangers and questionable characters.

Take exactly the right decisions to survive over 100 different dangers

Manage your resources cleverly

Upgrade your character to prepare them for dangerous adventures

Prepare your heroes for the next exciting expedition

Collect many artifacts, all based on historical and mythological backgrounds

Face a whole range of mythical and earthly enemies

The story so far:

Europe, in the early 1930s.

All over Europe, mysterious artifacts appear, awakening ancient forces from their slumber. The Nazis form an elite squad to claim those artifacts for their own shady purposes. But they wont go unopposed: The London-based Seekers Guild, a secret society of adventurers and archeologists, steps in to hunt down the mystic treasures and keep them safe. So begins a race that may determine the fate of this world.

You are one of those adventurers go grab your gear and start your journey.

But dont forget your trusty Smith & Wesson .44.

Made with passion by flaregames

More about flaregames: http://www.flaregames.com http://facebook.com/flaregames http://twitter.com/flaregames

Sanuku's comments:

10-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Any good?

10-20-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Any good?
It`s quiet solid so far and since it`s currently Free I guess there is no reason to don`t give it a try.
10-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It`s quiet solid so far and since it`s currently Free I guess there is no reason to don`t give it a try.
True. Thanks sanuku
10-20-2012, 10:01 AM
That success music

is a wee bit too close to the Jurassic Park theme imo.
10-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Seems iap is need after I played.
10-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Seems iap is need after I played.
How long have you played? 'cause so far, it doesn't seem that neccessary...although you do have to play carefully...
10-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbadon View Post
How long have you played? 'cause so far, it doesn't seem that neccessary...although you do have to play carefully...
Well got all first item things complete tried with the monster but after I bought the candy with coins I have a choice to feed him and I lose coins? Also you don't hold much items but for 400 you can change that? Yea sorry seems it goes for iap and the needing to charge seems out of place for this game
10-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Well got all first item things complete tried with the monster but after I bought the candy with coins I have a choice to feed him and I lose coins? Also you don't hold much items but for 400 you can change that? Yea sorry seems it goes for iap and the needing to charge seems out of place for this game
It's not an easy game, but I just got the 400 upgrade to my inventory, without any IAP, and all it took was some minor grinding...no problem really. And there's really no need to feed the monster with candy. You just have to make sure your chance of hiding is high enough....

Not an easy game, but I have to say I like it a lot so far! The Indiana Jones-like style is extremely well executed down to every aspect of the game. High production value! And the game is free, so no reason not to recommend it...
10-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I must say, I'm about 45 minutes into this game, and I think I like it...

No need for IAPs yet, and I've completed a few quests (found all the necessary artifacts, etc.) and gotten a couple rare items.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing most of the time, but it's kind of nice...

I'll have to dig in a bit more before I have any worthwhile impressions, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend others check this out.

DBC

I could never give up.