★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

3.0 Glitch- Watch iTunes TV Show for FREE!!!

06-17-2009, 11:21 PM
3.0 Glitch- Watch iTunes TV Show for FREE!!!

When in iTunes under TV shows, press the show to view it for free, rather than downloading it. Tell me if it works for you too!

Visit Hidden App Gems to find iPhone and iPod Touch game reviews, find the latest sales, and enter contests to win FREE games!

Current Contests: WifiTrak & That Ain't It
06-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockey04 View Post
When in iTunes under TV shows, press the show to view it for free, rather than downloading it. Tell me if it works for you too!
I doubt it's a glitch, you just have to buy it to watch it offline.

But wait, isn't it just usually a preview, not the whole show?

back

06-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Huh? You mean like streaming a TV show you already have? Or do you not have to purchase it at all and watch it for free?

GameCenter: xVietx - Add me
Sorry, I'm dead.
06-17-2009, 11:26 PM
I doubt Apple is this stupid, and anyways, google enough and you can find nearly any TV show or movie for free.
06-17-2009, 11:30 PM
sorry, it was seconds not minutes! im so stupid...
: (
please delete this thread

Visit Hidden App Gems to find iPhone and iPod Touch game reviews, find the latest sales, and enter contests to win FREE games!

06-17-2009, 11:31 PM
It works for mythbusters only

06-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I doubt Apple is this stupid, and anyways, google enough and you can find nearly any TV show or movie for free.
its also not illegal, only if you up/download

Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
No. But there's a good chance she'll put her hand down there. Like we were holding hands in the movie, she moved our hands on my lap and I was just thinking...oh god please not now please stay soft
Reminding for when I get new iPod: Epic Win