★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sweetwater Defense + OS 3.0

06-18-2009, 03:59 AM
Sweetwater Defense + OS 3.0

Hello everyone,

just like some other games (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=16216), Sweetwater Defense has slight performance issues in OS 3.0.
An update to fix this is on its way.

A quick fix is to disable music and sound: Go to "Settings -> SWDefense" of your iPhone or iPod Touch and switch Music and Sound to "Off" (just dragging the in-game sliders is not enough).
Thanks for your understanding!

For everyone still on 2.2.1: Maybe you should wait a little bit longer with updating
06-18-2009, 04:07 AM
Then it's official. I'm not updating till the swd update is out, I'm hooked to the game and I don't want to have to kill the sounds and music. It's one of the few games I am addicted to, as opposed to just enjoying

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
06-18-2009, 04:11 AM
This is exactly why I told people to hold off on updating until initial reports came in about 3.0. Too many issues haven't been completely ironed out, and I'm betting a fair amount of games will have issues. It's a matter of time before they all get fixed, but I do wonder why 3.0 isn't backwards compatible.
06-18-2009, 05:53 AM
What did you expect? 2.0 was a complete desaster and only got fully usable with the third (!) update! I'm really happy that 3.0 isn't that bad. In fact, I did only found the slowdown issue on SlotZ Racer and Siberian Strike and one graphic problem in Clue, all other apps and programs run perfectly. Real Racing in fact runs faster unter 3.0 and even Super Monkeyball has no issues.

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de