★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Waiting for a Halloween Sale...

10-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Waiting for a Halloween Sale...

Anyone else wishing for any particular game to go on sale this halloween?

Im looking forward to the older Gameloft titles HD versions to go on a $2 or less price for collection purposes... Zombie Infection HD and Eternal Legacy HD are on top of my list.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Both zombieville games, many trinity interactive limited games as well, because they require IAP's to play maybe bad piggies hd too. I've got lots of hopes

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders

10-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
Both zombieville games, many trinity interactive limited games as well, because they require IAP's to play maybe bad piggies hd too. I've got lots of hopes
Don't buy a Trinity game. I can't think of a single one (not counting their newest releases) that haven't gone free, at least temporarily.
10-21-2012, 12:22 PM
San Juan and Fifa 13 are coming to my mind right now

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
10-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Ooh... i was checking my games list and I need Chaos Rings 2 and Omega HD too. I hope they drop half the price at least... If not Halloween, i'll take christmas

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ooh... i was checking my games list and I need Chaos Rings 2 and Omega HD too. I hope they drop half the price at least... If not Halloween, i'll take christmas
In your signature you already have CR2 as fav

About games to go on sale... Minecraft, Street Fighter IV Volt, King Of Fighters i-2012, Crazy Taxi, etc etc etc
10-21-2012, 01:16 PM
FIFA 13. A drop in size would be good too. Not much room left on my iPhone!
10-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
In your signature you already have CR2 as fav

About games to go on sale... Minecraft, Street Fighter IV Volt, King Of Fighters i-2012, Crazy Taxi, etc etc etc
HD... i dont have the HD version. I only got an ipad3 recently, so i want the HD version for my collection.

10-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Don't buy a Trinity game. I can't think of a single one (not counting their newest releases) that haven't gone free, at least temporarily.
Can you tell me, if you have any trinity games, which one is the best and doesn't REQUIRE IAP's? I hate freemium games

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
10-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Kairosoft. Would like to complete the entire collection but I refuse to pay full price for the few games I know I won't enjoy as much as the rest, like grand prix and soccer story.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave