★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EvolvingPoet Media
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tiny Hero is a mobile, micro-rpg that aims to take classic dungeon crawlers to new heights. Embarking on a journey to build a new town, you must take charge: decide on your town's layout, journey through mazes, and fight monsters.

The 8-bit style of TinyHero invokes the memories of old school dungeon crawlers. More than that, though, Tinyhero, while still honoring the genre, adds flavor by introducing town-building, environment modifying spells, and fairly cute graphics.

If you find any problems or bugs in the game, be sure to send us an email and we will fix it as soon as possible!

**ONLY WORKS ON 3RD GEN OR HIGHER**
**CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING BUGS:
-reduced speed on some devices
-annoying flashing during graphic rendering on some devices

We are working as quickly as possible to fix these bugs! Thank you for understanding!
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
This game looks pretty interesting. Anybody have this one? What's the gameplay like in this?

10-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
i am also very interested in this. will wait for impressions.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
10-21-2012, 05:54 PM
This does indeed look quite intriguing...

I'm a little anxious about what exactly "town-building" means, hoping it's not Farmville town-building, but yeah. Very intrigued...

DBC

I could never give up.
10-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Just saw this in AppShopper, thought I was looking at Tiny Heroes.
10-21-2012, 06:16 PM
This is close to the type of thing I'd normally take a chance on, except for the icon that simply screams ""cheap!" and the barely functional web site stating the game is in alpha release. Yeah, those two things will keep me away.
10-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This is close to the type of thing I'd normally take a chance on, except for the icon that simply screams ""cheap!" and the barely functional web site stating the game is in alpha release. Yeah, those two things will keep me away.
Agree about the icon (doesn't even look retina, odd for a new release in this day and age), as well as the screenshots utilizing only the middle portion of the iphone screen.
10-21-2012, 07:13 PM
The world ends in two months.
I have $4 on my gift card left.
YOLO.

There's three reasons why I just downloaded it.

First impressions in a few, fellas.
10-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadante View Post
The world ends in two months.
I have $4 on my gift card left.
YOLO.

There's three reasons why I just downloaded it.

First impressions in a few, fellas.
Thanks
10-21-2012, 07:18 PM
I just tried it and sadly did not enjoy it at all. The game seems far from finished. Combat is horrible and my screen somehow keeps flickering while i play it as if i kept changing the brightness of my iphone. The concept seems great but it needs a lot more work before its worth a dollar. Should be free for now, I cant recommend buying this.