★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chateau De Moreau questions?

10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Chateau De Moreau questions?

Okay, I personally feel regret for mentioning this game, as it's not exactly new, but since EpicHearts got a lot of attention I feel like I should ask a bit about the other game 433 made.

My questions proceed:

Aside from deaths, how many "real" endings are there? (As in endings where you find the killer)

How do time potions work? I really want Leah's ring but I missed it at the end of chapter2.

I heard about a way to skip to certain chapters. How do you do this?

Finally, I heard about a "spaceman ending" If you get all 40 endings. What is this, and is Antione an alien or something?

Please help!
10-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarel View Post
Okay, I personally feel regret for mentioning this game, as it's not exactly new, but since EpicHearts got a lot of attention I feel like I should ask a bit about the other game 433 made.

My questions proceed:

Aside from deaths, how many "real" endings are there? (As in endings where you find the killer)

How do time potions work? I really want Leah's ring but I missed it at the end of chapter2.

I heard about a way to skip to certain chapters. How do you do this?

Finally, I heard about a "spaceman ending" If you get all 40 endings. What is this, and is Antione an alien or something?

Please help!
Never played it but downloading lite version after loving epic hearts
10-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Here's a walkthrough that could help

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/secret...strategy-guide
10-26-2012, 12:05 PM
That didn't really help....
10-27-2012, 12:11 AM
A must have chilling puzzle. Well I heard that there is 1 real ending other endings are not real, such as Antoine dying.