★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stitch'em Words - Price Drop + New Icon

06-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Stitch'em Words - Price Drop + New Icon

STITCH'EM WORDS is now only $1.99 (Previously $2.99) . Grab it today if you missed the sale before !

Also let us know what you think about the new icon Like it ? Hate it ? Don't Care ?

Here are some screenshots and description for those new to the game:
  • Whopping 700+ Levels Set and 150+ Bonus Level Set !

• Dynamic Level Loading - Now Load Different Levels each time, for unlimited playability !

• LeadersBoard to see your progress amongst players World-Wide !

• Math Bonus Rounds - Given a set of random numbers (for e.g. 1, 5, 10) and a Random Target (for e.g. 49) use Arithmetic to reach the Target (for e.g. 5*10 -1 =49)

• 4 Different Challenge Modes ! Hide Word structures, Disable Hints, Negative Scoring for Wrong Guesses - Bring it on, Push your limits !

Youtube link | Pop Up

Games Developed: STITCH'EM WORDS
06-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Nice new icon
It looks good.

06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
I actually do like the new icon... but after holding that enormous icon contest, why the change? I notice it went back to the original icon pretty quickly after the contest was over.
06-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
HONESTLY!!!

THe NEW ICON LOOKS SUPER AMAZING!!! I cant stop staring at it.

Syed I didnt want to say it before BUT... all your old icons SUCKED! This one came out of nowhere and suprised me. REALLY great job

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
06-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
I actually do like the new icon... but after holding that enormous icon contest, why the change? I notice it went back to the original icon pretty quickly after the contest was over.
Oh the icon stayed the same till the next release (which was about a month later, we believe). We started using the practice of different icons (like Pocket God) to differentiate amongst different builts. This way user are better able to identify the newer version, and it also gives a little fresher perspective to the game. No other special reason.

06-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
HONESTLY!!!

THe NEW ICON LOOKS SUPER AMAZING!!! I cant stop staring at it.

Syed I didnt want to say it before BUT... all your old icons SUCKED! This one came out of nowhere and suprised me. REALLY great job
LOL thanks a bunch !

06-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to fpugirl
Really liking the new icon! When I saw it, I was like, what game is that? and then realized it was for Stitch'em! Enjoying the game. Will have to try out the new modes!

I'm on twitter: http://twitter.com/fpugirl iTD, 7 Cities, The Creeps, geoDefense (i love TD games!!), Supermarket mania, Stone Loops...current fave games
06-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Wow !! I LOOOVVVEEEE the new icon !! Very good job !