★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Great ipad Games that are not on iPhone.

10-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Great ipad Games that are not on iPhone.

I'm finally getting a new iPad! I love playing games on my phone but I'm excited to have a bigger screen. My question is, what very good games are only on the iPad. I'm looking to find the best games that I have missed out on because I only have the phone.

Thanks for your input!
10-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Bastion and Machinarium are must-haves.

Corpse Craft seems pretty good too... I have it, but havent tried it yet. Then there's Black Water.

Not a game, but there's Photoshop Touch for the ipad too.

Im sure we're missing a lot of ipad-only games, as ive had the ipad for about a month or two so far.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grits View Post
I'm finally getting a new iPad! I love playing games on my phone but I'm excited to have a bigger screen. My question is, what very good games are only on the iPad. I'm looking to find the best games that I have missed out on because I only have the phone.

Thanks for your input!
Bastion
Magic the Gathering
Machinarium
Aquaria
Avadon
Avernum

out of my mind.
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Mutant storm, archibald, autumn dynasty