★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-23-2012, 08:30 AM
#11
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhoax View Post
@TheFrost: Thanks for getting the game, we hope you really enjoy it!
Just bought it, installing it... impressions later
10-23-2012, 08:35 AM
#12
Picked this up this morning. Only a couple of early/tutorial levels in but very nice. Stuck it on my iPad by mistake so will sticknon my phone now. Universal would be great. Liked very much what I played through.

10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
#13
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Picked this up this morning. Only a couple of early/tutorial levels in but very nice. Stuck it on my iPad by mistake so will sticknon my phone now. Universal would be great. Liked very much what I played through.
Opposite of this, the trailer was funny and cute but these levels and puzzle are not as fun as I hope, still I guess it's better than buying a fake mine craft app.
10-23-2012, 09:10 AM
#14
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Game Impressions

First, the art is amazing, everything seems hand-drawn, character have a lot of animations, they seem live to me... Very good indeed. Has a lot of personality.
Controls are as easy as tap anywhere to interact or move to the desired location and there is a button to switch characters. Easy and simple. Made for touchscreens
Gameplay, you have to use Love and Hate to interact and move the Others around to make a path and reach the red button. Puzzle Platformer would ne the closest tag I think. So far so good although the lack of GameCenter is a minus in my book
10-23-2012, 09:17 AM
#15
@bramblett05 Sorry, no lite version planned as of now. It would also take at least another week to get one approved, so we will stick with our sale first as it is only .99$ / .79 right now.

@TheFrost Looking forward to hearing your impressions!

@slamraman Thanks for playing the game, we are glad you liked it so far!

@Hambo12 Sorry you didn't like it, maybe you will find it more challenging a little later as the early stages are made so beginners get ahold of the controls and mechanics in the game. There will be more other ones with different abilities that make for more challenging and fun puzzles.
10-23-2012, 09:20 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
First, the art is amazing, everything seems hand-drawn, character have a lot of animations, they seem live to me... Very good indeed. Has a lot of personality.
Controls are as easy as tap anywhere to interact or move to the desired location and there is a button to switch characters. Easy and simple. Made for touchscreens
Gameplay, you have to use Love and Hate to interact and move the Others around to make a path and reach the red button. Puzzle Platformer would ne the closest tag I think. So far so good although the lack of GameCenter is a minus in my book
Thanks for sharing your honest oppinion! We might add Game Center later on, we had it in the game but wanted to add more than just plain "Finished level 1" - "Finished level 60" achievements so we want to spent some time to create some interesting and challenging achievements.

All of the graphics are indeed handmade as well as the sound and music.
10-23-2012, 09:24 AM
#17
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhoax View Post
Thanks for sharing your honest oppinion! We might add Game Center later on, we had it in the game but wanted to add more than just plain "Finished level 1" - "Finished level 60" achievements so we want to spent some time to create some interesting and challenging achievements.

All of the graphics are indeed handmade as well as the sound and music.
Great to hear that, looking forward to see how those achievements are... And for the music, I played it on mute

Also sent you a PM
10-23-2012, 09:30 AM
#18
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,024
No iPhone 5 support.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
10-23-2012, 11:39 AM
#19
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 957
I always prefer platformers on the iPhone instead of iPad, but this one doesn't have virtual buttons, so I suppose that would make it better on iPad (I prefer all other games on iPad, generally). Would love to hear from the dev whether they plan to make this version universal or come out with a separate HD version.
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
#20
@saiyukialex We put great effort into supporting old devices and older iOS versions. Those will be dropped when we add iPhone 5 support. It will be added in an update later on but for the initial release we decided to support all devices and iOS versions over having the 4" support.

@lena Even though not finally decided we plan on updating the current iPhone version to support the iPad. There is quite a few things to consider, e.g. the huge size of retina iPad graphics, which will unnecessarily blow up the app size for users with older, non-retina devices. This is basically the main reason speaking for seperate versions. imho the main reason against it is that users who bought the iPhone app should not have to buy a universal app to play on their iPads, as they are the ones who supported the app from the beginning. You will however enjoy this game on the smaller iPhone/iTouch screen as the controls have been made for that screen, give it a try!

Last edited by digitalhoax; 11-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.