★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BEST Online Multiplayer???

06-18-2009, 12:21 PM
BEST Online Multiplayer???

I have only a few of the online multiplayers, so feel free to post your opinions in the thread. But here is my opinion. Here are my rankings of the online multiplayers that I have:
1. Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D- Incredibly fun game, has everything you could ask for in a game. Arcade mode, classic, and of course match up(online multiplayer- I'm TMAC34 also). Player customization. Difficulty levels. Many different settings. This is an amazing buy for $3. You will be thankful it was only that much after you have seen how good it is. I highly highly highly recommend this game. NIce job Com2Us
2. Galcon- It's a classic. Everyone should have this by now.
3. Scramboni- free online jumble, good game.
4. Virtual Pool- online works okay, but still no stats/ranking system
Those are the only online multiplayers that I have that work well online. Again, feel free to post other online games.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Dinosmash Online is a fun game.

and if you like turn based strategy games. Uniwar and Reign of Swords both have something to offer.

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)

06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
I have only a few of the online multiplayers, so feel free to post your opinions in the thread. But here is my opinion. Here are my rankings of the online multiplayers that I have:
1. Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D- Incredibly fun game, has everything you could ask for in a game. Arcade mode, classic, and of course match up(online multiplayer- I'm TMAC34 also). Player customization. Difficulty levels. Many different settings. This is an amazing buy for $3. You will be thankful it was only that much after you have seen how good it is. I highly highly highly recommend this game. NIce job Com2Us
2. Galcon- It's a classic. Everyone should have this by now.
3. Scramboni- free online jumble, good game.
4. Virtual Pool- online works okay, but still no stats/ranking system
Those are the only online multiplayers that I have that work well online. Again, feel free to post other online games.
Instead of Virtual Pool I recommend Adrenaline Pool 2 by eurocenter (same devs as Dinosmash Online), it's on sale for $0.99

1GiT
plus+: jTE
06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah and I forgot Iron Sight is pretty good too.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
06-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justThinkEasy View Post
Instead of Virtual Pool I recommend Adrenaline Pool 2 by eurocenter (same devs as Dinosmash Online), it's on sale for $0.99
Do you have both of those? Y do u prefer Adrenaline Pool 2?

06-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Baseball slugger no doubt. Great competitive fun.
06-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I really enjoy dinosmash. Fast server and just a fun game overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBegjWTMSTU&fmt=18
Watch this hilarious video my cousin made!!
06-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Im going to get alot of mean looks for this,
Tap Tap Revenge 2
06-18-2009, 02:30 PM
UniWar has THE best online multiplayer system ever.
06-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashzed View Post
UniWar has THE best online multiplayer system ever.
Except that Uniwar disappointed me with it's gameplay. I played Advance Wars too long to like the system for Uniwars.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]