★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --- As seen in Apple's "Everything changes with iPad" commercial ---

Metamorphabet is a playful, interactive alphabet for all ages. Poke, prod, drag, and spin the letters of the alphabet to reveal surprising and luminous transformations.

With an easy-to-use interface and responsive, organic design, Metamorphabet is a wonderful educational tool for children, inviting them to playfully explore the alphabet and expand their vocabulary. But it's not just for kids adults will be equally engaged by Metamorphabet's fluid, innovative design and beautifully crafted universe.

Metamorphabet contains NO in-app purchases.

Praise for Metamorphabet:

"The first video game I'll let my four-year-old kid play all by herself."
- Kotaku

"Metamorphabet might just be the perfect introduction to touchscreens... Unlike most educational games, it's more playful than instructive, more of a toy than a textbook."
- Verge

"The presentation is just lovely, and its laid back structure might just make it one to consider if you've a young one eager to start playing on the iPad."
- AppSpy

"An odd and playful little toy that you'll keep tapping, touching, and twisting."
- Pocket Gamer

"I was surprised at just how easy it was for my son to play with this app. He immediately took to it."
- The Dadcade

"My favorite letter was B!"
- Sidney, age 7
02-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Oooooh a Vector Park.
06-13-2015, 10:25 AM
I've followed Vector park since the early AppStore days, with Levers first, and then Acrobots. When they did Feed The Head you could tell there was a great leap of advancement from their previous work: More creative interactivity, a deeper understanding of intent, and near flawless execution.

Metamorphabet has the distinction of being precisely where these devs have been heading. A full roundup and enhancement of their little tricks adding up to a larger package of 'wow'. A nice piece of interactive art. Fit for the kids and big kids (read: adults), alike. One of the most engaging and rewarding AppStore experiences for me. Remarkable work here. Highly recommended.

Last edited by aeranth; 06-13-2015 at 12:08 PM.