★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is an epic, indie, fantasy role-playing adventure in a unique, massive world. The subterranean land of Avernum is full of strange caves, cunning dungeons, and the alien inhabitants of the underworld. Explore a massive, underground nation of tunnels and caverns, packed with over 100 towns and dungeons and 40+ hours of gameplay. Fight to complete up to three distinct game-winning quests.

Avernum 2 is a Pay Once and Play game. Once the app is purchased, you can play the whole thing. We won't nag you for more money.

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls features:

* Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay. An enormous underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
* Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
* Over 100 towns and dungeons.
* Three separate game-winning quests. There are many ways to fight the invaders. Do just one of them or all three!
* Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
* Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.

The story of Avernum 2 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
04-14-2015, 05:11 AM
Oh, will wait for the game release in US Store.

Pine Entertainment

04-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Yep, it's the only Spiderweb Software I'm missing on Steam so it looks like I'm owning it on iOS first as I normally prefer to do. Looking forward to midnight

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
04-14-2015, 06:33 AM
Sweet This reminds me i need to playthrough the first game. I never beat it.
04-14-2015, 02:27 PM
YES!!! And only 8 hours and 34 minutes to wait.
04-14-2015, 03:54 PM
All ye in favor, commence to hootin' 'n' hollerin'!
Guess it'll be available in Europe when I wake up tomorrow morning.
04-14-2015, 11:34 PM
I'm downloading it right now. Been waiting for this one
04-15-2015, 01:42 AM
I just downloaded and bought the game tonight (iPad 4th gen), but it displays off center. Is anyone else having this problem? Obviously it's impossible to play like this... I hope it's fixed soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	85883  
04-15-2015, 02:05 AM
@Freakie: display is center on my Air. But the buttons on the left side don't work. First time I see a bug in Jeff Vogel's games. I trust him to fix it quickly.
04-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Very buggy on iPad Air 2. Can't save game, change from Melee to ranged weapons, can't select team from roster. Not like spiderweb, hope it's fixed soon.

Rotate screen then all seems okay......workaround

Last edited by eugenemcardle; 04-15-2015 at 02:55 AM.