★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Thanks so much, Rusothil! It seems rather obvious now that you mention it, but I may have never figured it out otherwise as things happen quickly.
Don't worry about it! I did this level about 8 times because I was rushing this part. I'd usually get it right and then doze off going to the last part and would die. (Trying to avoid having to use spoilers so sorry if it isn't obvious with what I'm trying to say).
12-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, it took me a lot more then eight tries, but I have finally finished the level and the game. Now just to find that secret level. I will also be keeping an eye out for whatever new IOS games this developer produces.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

12-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmericardo View Post
Love the music. If the dev's still around, can I ask what gear/synths you used?
Glad to hear that I use FL Studio for the music. Most synth/pad sounds are from Toxic Biohazard and Ogun.

I was planning to release the soundtrack at some point. Should find the time and motivation to finish it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
... The achievements for the overseer, marsh, and the secret level didnt trigger.
I try to investigate the achievement problems and provide a fix in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
Also, the bridge to the secret level didnt activate after I pushed on both boulders.
The secret level is located near the beginning levels. There is an elevator which appears after you've touched the boulders.

Programmer, Musician, 3D Artist, Co-Founder of Breach Entertainment
Our first game: Shardlands Thread
Our upcoming game: Infinite Plane Thread
Follow me on Twitter for game dev stuff and occasional cat pics: @aarnig
12-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventh View Post

I was planning to release the soundtrack at some point. Should find the time and motivation to finish it up.
Yeah please release it! It's awesome

Favourite games: Shadowgun, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Asphalt 7, Dead Space, The Dark Knight Rises, N.O.V.A. 3, Deus Ex: The Fall, Call Of Duty: Strike Team, Gangstar, Bejeweled, Fairway Solitaire.
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Thank you so so so much for releasing a free version with levels that are not in the full. I love it when developers have different content in lite/free versions. It's almost like a special little addition for people who are willing to have both versions on their devices.

Anywho... Just want to say thank you, and that I can't wait to check out the "new" levels. =oD
02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
So I finally picked this game up the other day. After playing through it, I'm kicking myself for having waited so long. This game is AMAZING!

The puzzles, the atmosphere, the theme, the music, the graphics, the controls... everything in this game is simply excellent. There's nothing about this game I don't like. It was simply perfect on my iPad.

This has easily become one of my top ten iOS favorites of all time.

My only regret was having to play this on an iPad 1. I look forward to the day I can finally upgrade and play this on a retina display.
02-13-2013, 03:41 AM
We just released an update which includes achievement fixes, performance improvements and a new level called Flood (near Marsh that was added in a previous update). When you start the game after updating you should get missing achievements for the levels you've previously completed but the boss level needs to be replayed to get the achievement. Sorry about that. But we hope you'll enjoy the new level!

Lead Game Designer at Breach Entertainment
Our first game: Shardlands
@Rrraimo breachent.com
02-13-2013, 03:52 AM
A couple of screenshots of the new Flood level (3rd gen. iPad)

Lead Game Designer at Breach Entertainment
Our first game: Shardlands
@Rrraimo breachent.com
02-13-2013, 10:44 AM
The game is now running at 60fps everywhere, great job guys! It wasn't always that fluid before but with this update the difference is night and day Currently playing the new level!
02-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Where can I find the secret level? Not the shardman level.

Like this game but I can't finish one more achievement till I find a secret level.