★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
I also got this in the holiday sale! Loved the game, finished it in about 6 hours and loved every bit of it. The achievements for the overseer, marsh, and the secret level didnt trigger. I am assuming you're still in the works for this update (you discussed it a month ago)? Can't wait!!

Also, the bridge to the secret level didnt activate after I pushed on both boulders.

Last edited by Rusothil; 12-27-2012 at 05:43 PM.
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
I am having some issues with the Overseer level:

My issue is when I trigger the solution to the 3rd puzzle. I have the mirrors lined up and I cross the light bridge and trigger the switch to destroy the 3rd weapon of the Overseer. The cut scene occurs showing the 3rd weapon's destruction and my character immediately dies!? What am I missing?

I find it tedious having to redo this level from scratch every time I die. Other then that and frequently getting lost, I have loved this game! I hope to finish it with some help from my fellow TA friends.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

12-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I am having some issues with the Overseer level:

My issue is when I trigger the solution to the 3rd puzzle. I have the mirrors lined up and I cross the light bridge and trigger the switch to destroy the 3rd weapon of the Overseer. The cut scene occurs showing the 3rd weapon's destruction and my character immediately dies!? What am I missing?

I find it tedious having to redo this level from scratch every time I die. Other then that and frequently getting lost, I have loved this game! I hope to finish it with some help from my fellow TA friends.
You're doing the puzzle right, however, you need to keep one piece of the puzzle incorrect so your character doesn't die right when you turn the lazer on. Then get out of the way and slide the mirror in place
12-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks so much, Rusothil! It seems rather obvious now that you mention it, but I may have never figured it out otherwise as things happen quickly.

12-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Love the music. If the dev's still around, can I ask what gear/synths you used?

Favourite games: Shadowgun, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Asphalt 7, Dead Space, The Dark Knight Rises, N.O.V.A. 3, Deus Ex: The Fall, Call Of Duty: Strike Team, Gangstar, Bejeweled, Fairway Solitaire.
12-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Thanks so much, Rusothil! It seems rather obvious now that you mention it, but I may have never figured it out otherwise as things happen quickly.
Don't worry about it! I did this level about 8 times because I was rushing this part. I'd usually get it right and then doze off going to the last part and would die. (Trying to avoid having to use spoilers so sorry if it isn't obvious with what I'm trying to say).
12-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, it took me a lot more then eight tries, but I have finally finished the level and the game. Now just to find that secret level. I will also be keeping an eye out for whatever new IOS games this developer produces.

12-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmericardo View Post
Love the music. If the dev's still around, can I ask what gear/synths you used?
Glad to hear that I use FL Studio for the music. Most synth/pad sounds are from Toxic Biohazard and Ogun.

I was planning to release the soundtrack at some point. Should find the time and motivation to finish it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
... The achievements for the overseer, marsh, and the secret level didnt trigger.
I try to investigate the achievement problems and provide a fix in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
Also, the bridge to the secret level didnt activate after I pushed on both boulders.
The secret level is located near the beginning levels. There is an elevator which appears after you've touched the boulders.

Programmer, Musician, 3D Artist, Co-Founder of Breach Entertainment
Our first game: Shardlands Thread
Our upcoming game: Infinite Plane Thread
Follow me on Twitter for game dev stuff and occasional cat pics: @aarnig
12-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventh View Post

I was planning to release the soundtrack at some point. Should find the time and motivation to finish it up.
Yeah please release it! It's awesome

Favourite games: Shadowgun, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Asphalt 7, Dead Space, The Dark Knight Rises, N.O.V.A. 3, Deus Ex: The Fall, Call Of Duty: Strike Team, Gangstar, Bejeweled, Fairway Solitaire.
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Thank you so so so much for releasing a free version with levels that are not in the full. I love it when developers have different content in lite/free versions. It's almost like a special little addition for people who are willing to have both versions on their devices.

Anywho... Just want to say thank you, and that I can't wait to check out the "new" levels. =oD