★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Digital Worlds
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 59.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game is not your average Mahjong, it's a whole new level of entertainment!

Eight houses of Mahjong Masters are waiting for contestants to show their skill against the Bosses of each house.

We dare you to accept the Masters' challenge!

- Five game modes including the 'one-on-one' with the Boss
- New special tiles that can turn the tides in each match
- 88 unique layouts to play
- Exclusive visual style created by hand by the game artists

All of this and more absolutely for free!
10-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey Ashenbal - good to see you guys are still out there. I like the new Mahjong Solitaire game. Very nice graphics on the iPad 3. Played 3 or 4 rounds on whatever the default mode is, and is looking good so far

Looks like you are offering IAP, but does not seem to be required. I actually generally like to "earn" my way through levels, so the option of opening everything for pay, or having to work through the levels is ok by me.

Good luck with this offering.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Hey Ashenbal - good to see you guys are still out there. I like the new Mahjong Solitaire game. Very nice graphics on the iPad 3. Played 3 or 4 rounds on whatever the default mode is, and is looking good so far

Looks like you are offering IAP, but does not seem to be required. I actually generally like to "earn" my way through levels, so the option of opening everything for pay, or having to work through the levels is ok by me.

Good luck with this offering.
Thanks!

Right now we are working hard on new project, rpg slasher with stunning visuals. Release will be aprox. 03.2013.
Stay tuned!