★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NEVER SEEN ON MOBILE
The rebirth of the 3D first-person dungeon-crawler

Lead your team of mighty heroes through forbidden dungeons crawling with nasty creatures!

Collect over 400 units, evolve them into fierce fighters and come up with clever battle strategies. Roam the depths of the world to save it from lurking evil, grabbing serious loot along the way in this ground-breaking first-person RPG. But watch your steps in the dungeons! For you will forever rot underground should your torch run out before youve managed to find the exit.

Do you feel brave enough to embark on a dramatic 3D adventure? Then dont hesitate, download Dungeon Monsters now!

BREATHTAKING GRAPHICS
The #1 first-person RPG on mobile devices
Rich 3D levels with stunning hand-painted textures

ASSEMBLE THE BEST TEAM
Collect over 500 unique creatures
Improve each units level
Unleash special skills

REBIRTH OF THE DUNGEON CRAWLER
A ground-breaking take on the classic dungeon-crawling gameplay
Find your way through eerie corridors and locked gates
Battle hordes of monsters
Unravel precious treasures hidden in secret corners

NEW LEVELS EVERY DAY
Daily events with special rewards
New unique dungeons every day

Get Dungeon Monsters now for FREE to experience a cutting edge first person adventure.

***************************
Note Dungeon Monsters is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable In-App Purchases in your device's settings.
***************************

Eli's comments:

Dungeon Monsters RPG

HereWeGames
Genres: Games Action Role-Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
NEVER SEEN ON MOBILE
The rebirth of the 3D first-person dungeon-crawler

Lead your team of mighty heroes through forbidden dungeons crawling with nasty creatures!

Collect over 400 units, evolve them into fierce fighters and come up with clever battle strategies. Roam the depths of the world to save it from lurking evil, grabbing serious loot along the way in this ground-breaking first-person RPG. But watch your steps in the dungeons! For you will forever rot underground should your torch run out before youve managed to find the exit.

Do you feel brave enough to embark on a dramatic 3D adventure? Then dont hesitate, download Dungeon Monsters now!

BREATHTAKING GRAPHICS
◆ The #1 first-person RPG on mobile devices
◆ Rich 3D levels with stunning hand-painted textures

ASSEMBLE THE BEST TEAM
◆ Collect over 500 unique creatures
◆ Improve each units level
◆ Unleash special skills

REBIRTH OF THE DUNGEON CRAWLER
◆ A ground-breaking take on the classic dungeon-crawling gameplay
◆ Find your way through eerie corridors and locked gates
◆ Battle hordes of monsters
◆ Unravel precious treasures hidden in secret corners

NEW LEVELS EVERY DAY
◆ Daily events with special rewards
◆ New unique dungeons every day

Get Dungeon Monsters now for FREE to experience a cutting edge first person adventure.

***************************
Note Dungeon Monsters is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable In-App Purchases in your device's settings.
***************************












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 72.7MB

03-02-2016, 12:54 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
This one has been in soft launch for awhile as a paid app if I'm not mistaken.

03-02-2016, 12:59 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This one has been in soft launch for awhile as a paid app if I'm not mistaken.
It's been out on Android for a while. But the game's name is so generic, I can be mistaken as well
03-02-2016, 01:27 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 23
It's like Dungeon Flicker with some variants.
03-02-2016, 03:07 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 21,790
I was in beta for a while for this and the game shaped up to be a really good party-based first-person dungeon crawler mixed with monster collection. The rate at which freebies are given are really good, but i felt i could only manage one game with a stamina system and had to let go of this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-02-2016, 06:05 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I was in beta for a while for this and the game shaped up to be a really good party-based first-person dungeon crawler mixed with monster collection. The rate at which freebies are given are really good, but i felt i could only manage one game with a stamina system and had to let go of this.
I also beta tested this and it's very fun but I just don't do f2p there are so many awesome premium games without energy timers/stamina systems I really don't have tim for this sort of thing.
03-08-2016, 09:36 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 193
If anyone's trying this I guess I'll put up my ally code. V722E-KRH4N-KGQ8G.

Last edited by Sequence; 03-15-2016 at 04:15 PM.
03-10-2016, 03:44 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 102
I really dig this game. It has a wizardry vibe to it with first person dungeon crawling and is kinda quirky which adds a bit of charm. It also has my vote for the coolest idle animation when you are starting the game - almost like a console game! It stands out as something polished, different and fun. Also here's my invite code if you want to get silver chests in the game V0A01-MBZ7G-BYMD9
03-11-2016, 02:56 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 362
Really good game. Looks good and is something fresh
03-11-2016, 07:06 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiatama_0 View Post
Really good game. Looks good and is something fresh
Agreed!