App description: "I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)

"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)

GAMEPLAY

Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.

Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.

FEATURES

- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
- Brilliant retina display
- Game Center highscores and achievements

Baracus's comments:

It is a flash port, but really well done.
It's really good fun - nice atmosphere and surprisingly deep strategies / decision making. Great humorous writing, some nice random story-like RPG parts and plenty of ways to go about a level. Can't really fault it! Amazingly all written, designed, coded and art done by one lady! Wow

I'm very happy to have found it, anyway!
11-20-2011, 12:59 PM
This game is awesome

Best game released last week, yet it received next to zero press, which is too bad. I never played the original Flash version, but the iOS version is superb, with a great interface. Great gameplay, good strategy, randomized situations.

Top-notch game, really, deserves your money.

For those with concerns about the Zombie setting...I need another zombie game like a need another hole in the head, but Rebuild is something different and very special.

Get it, enjoy it, and thank me later.

11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
I loved Rebuild 1 on PC, played it for hours, this version is even better, it's a port of Rebuild 2 I think, it's got quite a few improvements over the original.
This works great on iPad 2, very suited to a touchscreen.

Last edited by HLW; 11-20-2011 at 06:39 PM.
11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
I loved Rebuild 1 on PC, played it for hours, this version is even better, it's a port of Rebuild 2 I think, it's got quite a few improvements over the original.
This works great on iPad, very suited to a touchscreen.
Baracus post states it is iPad 2 only, but you mention it works great on the iPad... Did you mean iPad 2 as well?

Now Playing: Framed | RGB Express | Spider-man Unlimited | The Wolf Among Us
11-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0tent1al View Post
Baracus post states it is iPad 2 only, but you mention it works great on the iPad... Did you mean iPad 2 as well?
I also have an iPad 1 and just tried installing but it says 'not compatible' when I try
(strangely it says it needs a camera but I guess that's just the only way they could limit it)

This is her blog post about it, if you're interested why: http://northwaygames.com/?p=896

My gaming & gadget blog: http://hatenintendo.wordpress.com
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
missed this completely !

thanks for post - looks great

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Is the game turnbased?

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0tent1al View Post
Yes, iPad 2. I will edit my post to make it clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Is the game turnbased?
Yes.
11-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I read the blog entry and, As with Machinarium, the ghost of Flash continues to suck resources from beyond the grave, apparently.

Glad to have it, though, even if only on my iPad 2 and not on my wife's 1st generation device.
11-22-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't know how I missed this one, but thanks for the thread. Downloading it now (wonderful concept!).

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God