★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Another game based on the top rated Malaysian animated series Upin and Ipin.

Join Upin and Ipin as they dash through the market place avoiding the temptations to buy food from stalls.

Visit our links for more information:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kelabupindanipin
Website/Blog: http://upindanipin.com.my/
Twitter: twitter.com/lescopaque
10-24-2012, 03:38 AM
Ew... im familiar with the cartoon which i thought sucked too much as compared to the irritating dora, and is definitely something worse than what i grew up with (Thundercats, MooMesa, Biker Mice, Centurions, He-Man, GI Joe, Voltron, etc.).

Im no sure if im going to download this one, i might have to wait it out. What I remember in the baby cartoon show is that this was excruciatingly painful to watch.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ew... im familiar with the cartoon which i thought sucked too much as compared to the irritating dora, and is definitely something worse than what i grew up with (Thundercats, MooMesa, Biker Mice, Centurions, He-Man, GI Joe, Voltron, etc.).

Im no sure if im going to download this one, i might have to wait it out. What I remember in the baby cartoon show is that this was excruciatingly painful to watch.
I believe the series is aimed towards young children and the gist is to teach proper manner among children in such a funner way. It is basically in different categories from those cartoons you've grew up with. How old are you now? The age difference when you watch those and this cartoon pretty much hold weight on your interest.