• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 167.0 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play the new FORT BOYARD update on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and discover the new multiplayer mode.

Fancy getting your hands on plenty of Boyards? Then take the challenge! Choose a team of six people and launch your offensive on the Fort in an adventure combining intelligence, strength and agility. Relive the highlights of the TV series with 28 challenges specifically adapted for touchscreen devices, including the Capstan, the Ring, Handcuffs
Discover new challenges as well in the new Hall of Judgment: Turn and Launch, the Three Circles, the Three Levels, the Colorful Board,

Collect the famous keys, solve the Professor's riddles and defeat the Masters of Time before facing the ultimate challenge in the Treasure Room with its coveted Boyards!
The adventure continue in the new Multiplayer Mode
Play with up to 3 friends on a single device. Move your tokens on the gameboard and defeat your friends in the Fort challenges. Who will be the first to reach the Treasure Room?

FEATURES:
- Adventure mode identical to the TV series, including the quest for keys, the hunt for clues, Council Room and the new Hall of Judgement.
- Quick game mode with 28 challenges taken straight from the TV series
- New multiplayer mode
- Game help system to make progress easier.
- 5 teams of candidates each with their own specific attributes.
- 4 difficulty levels - easy, normal, hard and expert.
- Unlockable elements - new teams, tiger's heads, clues, jokers, extra puzzles, and more.
- Unlock achievements with the Game center.
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter.

-------------------------------
CURIOUS? More info on:
-------------------------------
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/bulkypix
twitter.com/bulkypix
facebook.com/Fort.Boyard
twitter.com/perefouras
www.alp.tv

*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
The game is not developed for iPhone 3GS and previous versions. It requires iOS 4.3 minimum. Please make sure your OS is updated.

Hen14's comments:

10-24-2012, 07:10 AM
That second screenshot - what do we think the game is here?! 'Unlock the Chastity Belt' is my guess ;-)

10-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I can tell this might be a pass
Give it a chance, havent seen a gameplay video yet.

I enjoyed Crystal Maze (full of mini games) a bit like this, could be alright
10-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Mini game challenges? iOS needs more. I'll give it a download.
10-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Sanuku I choose you
lmao

i think i've seen this show on french tv, interesting to see what the game will contain.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
10-24-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
French are crazy people so that's 2 game shows we have so far this and wipeout I want to see that ninja game show into a game
Have you been to France ? Believe it or not they aren't all crazy, perhaps you saw a frenchman on TV once who was acting crazy so believe they all are ! Dread to think what your other stereotypes are like. Ridiculous !

Theres other gameshows out there you know, as i said Crystal Maze was a very popular gameshow in Europe and that games pretty good - lots of different quests/mini games to solve.
10-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Have you seen the 2nd pix of this game she's humping the hat it's obvious and the point of the mini game is to drop the key on her head and knock her out lol
Ha ha fair point. To be fair i dont remember the 'key dropping on a womans head' test when i used to watch Fort Boyard !
10-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Make a game on japanese game shows and imma instabuy that sh*t. They make the most hilarious and sexiest game shows on earth.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
I don't know about sexiest but they will do anything on a game show
ooh... i think you're missing out on their adult game shows.

One of my favorites is when guys shoot water pistols to see who tears down the tissue bikinis fastest.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-24-2012 at 09:00 AM.
10-24-2012, 09:33 AM
i would instabuy a Takeshi's Castle iOS game.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs