★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-31-2012, 09:42 AM
#91
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Yeah, that pop-up message fooled me, too.
Pity that one can't customize the UI or unequip the boosts at all.
As soon as you're near completion of a level the Zombies go berserk and pop up in masses. And in later movies they get very high health, but the M-Z 69 ES is a good choice to deal with them.
is the M-Z 69 es worth using ? how about the damage when upgraded? i'm using the balrog(flamethrower upgraded to the second level) but it's just not cutting it anymore,the very low clip size,etc. i need to get a better weapon.

Drat!
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
#92
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
is the M-Z 69 es worth using ? how about the damage when upgraded? i'm using the balrog(flamethrower upgraded to the second level) but it's just not cutting it anymore,the very low clip size,etc. i need to get a better weapon.
The M-Z 69 is def. worth it IMO, helped me to get to the last movie.
Now i'm working my way up to Lv 21 to get the army helmet.
Have only upgraded it to the second level and even the default deals enough damage for all the former movies.

For arena I would recommend an upgraded shotgun for combos though.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

11-01-2012, 07:36 PM
#93
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Game sync!

I would also like to know if zombiewood supports some sort of game file sync.
11-01-2012, 08:16 PM
#94
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: BCN
Posts: 783
you could use a program like iexplorer or diskaid to save the "savegames" to your pc and pass them to another devices, all you need to do is save the files in the documents folder of the game
11-01-2012, 08:55 PM
#95
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Yeah, that's an option...but with iCloud being fully available, there's no excuse not to include iCloud game sync support.
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
#96
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: BCN
Posts: 783
yea but the problem is gameloft have never use icloud and i think it would never use it, until apples grows a pair and say that icloud should be a most for games just as gamecenter
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
#97
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
yea but the problem is gameloft have never use icloud and i think it would never use it, until apples grows a pair and say that icloud should be a most for games just as gamecenter
Some member said Asphalt 7 can keep game process between iPhone and iPad.
So, I just want to know is this a function of Gameloft Live or iCloud?

Is this work on Zombiewood or other Gameloft game?
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
#98
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: BCN
Posts: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by shodanng View Post
Some member said Asphalt 7 can keep game process between iPhone and iPad.
So, I just want to know is this a function of Gameloft Live or iCloud?

Is this work on Zombiewood or other Gameloft game?
For what a saw here is a gameloft live funtion your best bet to know is either create a gameloft live account or ask in the forums but is quicker just to create a account and try that
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
#99
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
I did log in to my GLLive account in Zombiewood on both my iPad and iPhone, but sadly it doesn't seem to sync my game data.
11-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 17
Added a bunch of you, my gameloft ID is troyster